Anyone had a "Ham-man fiddling with their bits"?

Paul Bacon

Elaborate or it didn't happen.

Ok well, I was in the Philippines with my girlfriend and her cousin and we end up at this spa place. Go up to the desk and there's a whole bunch of attractive young women with nothing to do by the looks of it and a 30's/40's guy who seems like he's the owner/boss who's very excited to have some customers.

Anyway the GF and her cousin pick what they're having done and I decide I'll just sit in the waiting room while they're getting it done, but apparently it's going to take an hour and a half so they nag me into doing something as well. So I pick a nice safe massage. Sure just through here Sir, get changed and someone will be with you in about 5 minutes.

Five minutes later in walks the owner, the only guy apart from me in the whole place and he's the one doing my massage, great. So he's got his oil or whatever and is massaging away on my back and everything is as normal as it can be. Eventually he starts doing my legs, lower leg is fine but then as he starts moving up I start to feel a bit awkward. He gets to about mid thigh and asks me if I'm ok, I'm like yeah fine mate so he moves further up again, at which point I'm like nah that's far enough, you can stop there. Moves on to the other leg and I'm expecting he'll get to the same point and stop or ask again if it's ok what he's doing but instead he goes straight on up the leg and there's a slight brush of his hand against my b*****ks. I'm straight in there like that's far enough, he's all oh sorry sir etc and I figure it could have been a mistake but then when I've turned over and he's doing the back of my legs it happens again at which point I put a stop to it.

Now I wasn't happy in the first place when it was him that walked in, I definitely wasn't happy when he touched my b*****ks the first time, but I imagine as was the case with Paul, because you're in a foreign country and you're doing something new you have this really strange inclination to just go along with whatever is happening.

tl;dr: I was getting massaged by a guy who touched my b*****ks but instead of putting a stop to it there and then I let it happen again before running away.

Reminds me of that one episode of Friends where Chandler goes to Joey's tailor to make a suit and Chandler gets cupped. Complaining to Joey, all he said was "that what tailors do!".

... I hope someone besides me watches Friends and knows what I'm talking about.

Ok well, I was in the Philippines with my girlfriend and her cousin and we end up at this spa place. Go up to the desk and there's a whole bunch of attractive young women with nothing to do by the looks of it and a 30's/40's guy who seems like he's the owner/boss who's very excited to have some customers.

Anyway the GF and her cousin pick what they're having done and I decide I'll just sit in the waiting room while they're getting it done, but apparently it's going to take an hour and a half so they nag me into doing something as well. So I pick a nice safe massage. Sure just through here Sir, get changed and someone will be with you in about 5 minutes.

Five minutes later in walks the owner, the only guy apart from me in the whole place and he's the one doing my massage, great. So he's got his oil or whatever and is massaging away on my back and everything is as normal as it can be. Eventually he starts doing my legs, lower leg is fine but then as he starts moving up I start to feel a bit awkward. He gets to about mid thigh and asks me if I'm ok, I'm like yeah fine mate so he moves further up again, at which point I'm like nah that's far enough, you can stop there. Moves on to the other leg and I'm expecting he'll get to the same point and stop or ask again if it's ok what he's doing but instead he goes straight on up the leg and there's a slight brush of his hand against my b*****ks. I'm straight in there like that's far enough, he's all oh sorry sir etc and I figure it could have been a mistake but then when I've turned over and he's doing the back of my legs it happens again at which point I put a stop to it.

Now I wasn't happy in the first place when it was him that walked in, I definitely wasn't happy when he touched my b*****ks the first time, but I imagine as was the case with Paul, because you're in a foreign country and you're doing something new you have this really strange inclination to just go along with whatever is happening.

tl;dr: I was getting massaged by a guy who touched my b*****ks but instead of putting a stop to it there and then I let it happen again before running away.

What would you have done had it been one of the pretty women? You're in there and your girlfriend will never know. Do you let her do whatever she's doing or put a stop to it? :D

• 1 month later...

Haha, I just opened this figuring it was a new thread. Really not sure how it passed me by.

Basically you were 'bathed' by a naked man who put his hands down your shorts and 'washed everything'.

Nope :(

I was in a foreign country, i thought thats what a Hammam was :D

You thought you might get arrested if you did not get tossed off? :p

Brilliant thread by the way.

Archived