Real Madrid not playing in europe bug

Hello, i just recently started working at Real after quitting at Man City. The weird thing is, that Real finished 4th in the Primera, wich leads to CL qualifications, and won the Spanish Cup previoous season. Now heres the weird part, i didnt get to play in CL qualifications for finishing 4th in the league or at least playing in the Europa League as winner of the national cup! What the hell is going on????? Im playing FM 2014

Did a Spanish club who finished lower than 4th win the CL? If so, they qualify instead of 4th place.
No, i won with Manchester City and then quit the club to join Real. But even if it did, that doesnt explaing how i didnt at least get to play Europa League as a cup winner.

Edit-i just checked the Europa League qualifications, and the last qualifications that were played were in season 2013/2014. Right now im in year 2022. So Europa League has not been even playing for 8 years! What the hell is going on??!!! Now i remembered that when i started this career with Real Betis and qualified to Europa League thru Primera, i also never played it!

Archived