SC Preußen Münster - Die Adlerträger Soaring High.

col_nufc1

Brilliant signings :thup: Especially Barnetta!

Am I reading it right? Schalke in 2.Bundesliga ?! :eek:

Yep, Schalke got relegated from the Bundesliga last season after finishing bottom of the league :eek:. Frank Rijkaard even kept his job as manager after taking them down, unbelievable Jeff.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

preussen.jpg

October 2015

Octoberresultsinsecondseason.jpg

Octoberresultsinsecondseason.jpg

2BundesligatableinOctoberinsecondseason.jpg

After a great month of football both us and Schalke are starting to put a bit of distance between us and St. Pauli and Union Berlin. Kenneth Zohore is starting to become a very good player for us and now he has started to add more goals to his game. Our next game is the top of the table clash with Schalke at Preußenstadion, in what should be a cracking game between the 2. Bundesliga's top two sides.

preussen.jpg

November 2015

Novemberresultsinsecondseason.jpg

2BundesligatableinNovemberinsecondseason.jpg

Three big wins for us including the top of the table clash with Schalke has sent us to the top of the 2. Bundesliga. We have now put ten points between us and St. Pauli who currently occupy the promotion playoff place. Tranquillo Barnetta scored the second goal against the team that released him last season, Schalke and it would of put a big smile on his face.

Definitely between you and Schalke right now :cool:

Yep, Schalke got relegated from the Bundesliga last season after finishing bottom of the league :eek:. Frank Rijkaard even kept his job as manager after taking them down, unbelievable Jeff.

That's mental!

Good to see Münster rise through the tiers. I studied in that town which calls itself the "world's bike-capital". This city has 300k inhabitants and 500k bikes... Plus the highest rate of bike theft in the German speaking area. SC Preussen however is rather something like a failure story - until you came, Col! Great success so far. IRL they are 2nd in the 3. Liga currently.

Nice to see you performing that well! irl my heart is beating for St. Pauli ;)

if you get promoted would be nice to see if u can get some homegrown talent into your ranks.

Thanks mate, St. Pauli could have a chance to go up via the promotion playoffs, unless of course us or Schalke slip up and then they could get a automatic promotion place.

I think it won't be for a good few years before any good homegrown talent comes through the club because or facilities are poor.

Definitely between you and Schalke right now :cool:

That's mental!

Lets hope so but theres still a long way to go yet.

Amazing progress mate! Cool te see that the board are trying to improve facilities as well.

Thanks mate, even though the facilities have been improved, there still not good enough for this level in my opinion.

Brilliant progress col :thup: To be in the running in what should be a strong division is fantastic.

Cheers Dexter, I didn't think the 2. Bundesliga would be this easy to be honest, it seemed a lot harder in 3. Bundesliga.

Good to see Münster rise through the tiers. I studied in that town which calls itself the "world's bike-capital". This city has 300k inhabitants and 500k bikes... Plus the highest rate of bike theft in the German speaking area. SC Preussen however is rather something like a failure story - until you came, Col! Great success so far. IRL they are 2nd in the 3. Liga currently.

Thanks mate, every FM I seem to get a soft spot for for a team, were I start looking out for there results and see how there doing in the league and SC Preußen Münster are starting to get under my skin a bit. I am thinking about buying the home top or the away top both look very nice.

preussen.jpg

December 2015

Decemberresultsinsecondseason.jpg

2BundesligatableinDecemberinsecondseason.jpg

Only the two games were played in December due to the winter break and we managed to pick up 4 points out of a possible six. We really should of won both games and I am disappointed that we couldn't beat the 2. Bundesliga's whipping boys 1860 München, who still haven't managed to win a game yet in 18 attempts :eek:.

preussen.jpg

Youth Candidates Class Of 2015

YouthCandidatesinFebruaryinsecondseason.jpg

VolkanAti15F0youthcandidateinFebruaryinsecondseason.jpg

CarstenFoumlrsteryouthcandidateinFebruaryinsecondseason.jpg

This is our youth intake in 2015, it's nothing special at all but Carsten Förster and Volkan Atiş could be the two players that could become decent players in the future for us.

preussen.jpg

February 2016

Februaryresultsinsecondseason.jpg

2BundesligatableinFebruaryinsecondseason.jpg

MuumlnsterandUnionBerlinrecordforgoalsinamatchanew2Bundesligarecord.jpg

A good month for us that should of been a perfect month but we set a new 2. Bundesliga record for most goals in a match in our 5-5 draw with Union Berlin were we were 5-1 up at half time and unbelieveably went on to draw the match. To say I wasn't happy was a understatement and the mouse nearly went threw my window as I was raging :mad:.

preussen.jpg

March 2016

Marchresultsinsecondseason.jpg

2BundesligatableinMarchinsecondseason.jpg

March wasn't a bad month for us but it wasn't a good month either but we are back to the top of the 2. Bundesliga though and that's all that counts. With six games left to play we are going to finish 3rd at least which will be a promotion playoff but hopefully we will finish in the top two were we have been the vast majority of the season.

preussen.jpg

April 2016

Aprilresultsinsecondseason.jpg

2BundesligatableinAprilinsecondseason.jpg

KennethZohorebreaksgoalscoringrecordinAprilinsecondseason.jpg

With two games left to play in the 2. Bundesliga with have been promoted to the Bundesliga :), we need two points from our remaing games to go up as champions. Tranquillo Barnetta scored against the team who released him last season for the second game in a row, Schalke, who must be sick to death of him.

Kenneth Zohore has broken the clubs record of goals in a season with 20 but he could still add to his tally in the next couple of games.

preussen.jpg

End Of Season 2015/16 Review

At the start of the season if you had said we would not only be champions but also set a bew record for the number of points gained in a season, then I would of laughed at you. Pretty much from the start of the season to the end of the season we were among the top two sides in the 2. Bundesliga and at the end we just started to pull away from Schalke to win the title.

2. Bundesliga Table

2Bundesligatableendofsecondseason.jpg

2. Bundesliga Player Stats

2Bundesligaplayerstatsendofsecondseason.jpg

The Squad

Squadendofsecondseason.jpg

Star Players

Kenneth Zohore - The Danish striker was our top goalscorer with 22 goals and was also the 2.Bundesliga top marksman. He was also the supporters player of the season.

Rolando Aarons - The on loan winger had a great season and if it wasn't for a injury which kept him out for over 2 months then would of scored much more than the 11 goals he scored. Hopefully we can sign him next season or try and get him on loan again.

Mehdi Abeid - The French born Algerian was our star midfielder, scoring 7 goals and making 10 assists. He has agreed to sign for us on a Bosman free transfer next season.

Tranquillo Barnetta - The Swiss winger had a good season for us scoring 7 goals but much like Aarons was injured for a few months, so he could of been even better for us.

The Future

Depending on what sort of transfer/wage budget we get we will need to bring in alot of new players as we had quite a few loan players this season and also we are releasing a few players that won't be good enough next season.

Congrats on the promotion :cool:

Cheers mate :)

Congrats mate!

How are you doing in the financial department and how much did you get for promotion?

Cheers mate :). We have £12.5m in the bank but it's projected to be £34.5m at the end of the season and we got £8.6m for winning 2. Bundesliga.

Super effort :)

Cheers mate :)

preussen.jpg

Season Expectations for 2016/17

Seasonexpectationsforthirdseason.jpg

I am gutted with our budget for our first season in the Bundesliga. How the hell am I supposed to sign as many players that we need with a transfer budget of £16k and a wage budget of £182k, it's impossible. By the time we sign one or two free agents the wage budget will be gone so I have no idea what we are going to do. I can't even play the kids because you can't play any under 17's in Germany which is a stupid rule if you ask me :mad:.

Well done on the promotion but that kitty is rubbish i'm afraid :( One tip that might help is leave a few dealings until late when season ticket money comes in ect; and then pick a few players that take your fancy and ask the board to negotiate it, this might not guarantee their agreement but I had an absolute nightmare board at First Vienna who gave me next to nothing for transfers even with money in the bank but by doing that I got 2 really good players a couple of days before transfer deadline day so there's no harm in trying (and the loan market too obviously ;) )

Well done on the promotion but that kitty is rubbish i'm afraid :( One tip that might help is leave a few dealings until late when season ticket money comes in ect; and then pick a few players that take your fancy and ask the board to negotiate it, this might not guarantee their agreement but I had an absolute nightmare board at First Vienna who gave me next to nothing for transfers even with money in the bank but by doing that I got 2 really good players a couple of days before transfer deadline day so there's no harm in trying (and the loan market too obviously ;) )

Thanks Dexter, Yeah it's a god awful transfer kitty that we've been given. I've tried asking the board have they said no and we can't afford the loan fees now 99% of teams ask for. We are going to have a really small first team squad with no cover in some positions and it's not going to bode well for us.

Horrible transfer budget. I'd suggest you look for some good loan deals (from dortmund) and just try to survive.

Really looking forward to see more updates :D I'm sure you'll manage to stay in.

Thanks mate, I wish I had your confidence but I can't see us staying up and I think it'll be an achievement to not finish rock bottom of the Bundesliga to be honest. The dortmund link has now been cancelled now that we are in the same division and the players they have up for loan they want loan fees for which we can't afford.

Pretty poor transfer budget :(

Yep absolutey shocking transfer budget :(.

preussen.jpg

Summer Transfer Window 2016/17

Transfersinthesummerinthethirdseason.jpg

Dedryck Boyata - He had a decent year on loan last season so we agreed to sign him on a Bosman free transfer.

Mehdi Abeid - One of the best players at the club last year and we agreed to sign him on a Bosman free transfer.

Ali Castillo - One for the future.

Craig Rivas - One for the future.

Pablo Sarabia - Probably the best player we could sign for the wages we could offer, pleased he accepted our offer because there were other offers for him from better clubs than us.

Geromel - He is the best central defender at the club but he's 30 years old and turns 31 very soon.

Charlie Adam - Again only signed him because he agreed to sign on low wages.

Rolando Aarons - Had a great year on loan last season but I can't see him being good enough for the Bundesliga. The only player we could sign on loan without having to pay a loan fee.

This leaves us with a tiny squad and no cover in the goalkeeper, left back, central midfield or striker positions, its going to be a long hard season for us.

Squadatthestartofthethirdseason.jpg

preussen.jpg

August 2016

Augustresultsinthirdseason.jpg

BundesligatableinAugustinthirdseason.jpg

A nice easy start to life in the Bundesliga with us playing Borussia Dortmund away and then Werder Bremen at home. We got a point from the game against Werder Bremen but we really should of won that game, when I tell you that we had 25 shots at goal compared to there 6 shots.

We are also through to the second round of the DFB Pokal after beating Wismar, our reward is Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena, I can see a cricket score coming for us :(.

Tough start to Bundesliga. Weird to see the board buying the stadium :confused:

Good link with San Jose :thup:

Wouldn't worry too much about the start as they were tough games but god knows what your board are playing at buying the stadium when the team needs improvement

It's a stupid decision from the board, if we get one or two injuries or suspensions then we are knackered big style, I have no idea what they were thinking buying the stadium when it only holds 15,000. I don't know what the stadium could be expanded to in the future but if it was up to me I wouldn't of bought it and instead built a new one in a few years time when we hopefully have more cash.

@col_nufc1

enjoying this one mate! Done so well to get up to the BL so quickly, to be shafted by a chairman who would rather buy the stadium than invest in the team!! Wondered why I hadn't seen you over in the NUFC thread as much!

@col_nufc1

enjoying this one mate! Done so well to get up to the BL so quickly, to be shafted by a chairman who would rather buy the stadium than invest in the team!! Wondered why I hadn't seen you over in the NUFC thread as much!

Cheers mate, the board seem to like upgrading the facilities, buying the stadium etc but for some reason won't give me any cash to spend. I wonder if it's beacuse of my manager attributes, my highest attribute is 8 at the moment with starting the save as a sunday league footballer with no coaching badges and they don't trust me with spending the cash on players. I haven't been on the NUFC thread for a while because I got bored with my NUFC save.

@col_nufc1 I got bored with mine a little bit too...got myself a really good save with Sparta Prague(1/2 way through season 6, great stuff). Am looking for a lower league save, and 3. Liga was one I was interested in, as I had a save with RB Leipzig back on FM13.

Good choice of feeder club too :)

preussen.jpg

September 2016

Septemberresultsinthirdseason.jpg

BundesligatableinSeptemberinthirdseason.jpg

It's not going well for us at all in the Bundesliga, after six games there is only us and Düsseldorf that haven't managed to secure a win so far. Three of the four games we played this month we winnable on paper so god help us when we play some of the bigger teams in the Bundesliga. We are also struggling to score goals and we have only scored three in six games the lowest in the league, I am going to have to change the way we are playing and am thinking about going back to a 5-3-2.

@col_nufc1 I got bored with mine a little bit too...got myself a really good save with Sparta Prague(1/2 way through season 6, great stuff). Am looking for a lower league save, and 3. Liga was one I was interested in, as I had a save with RB Leipzig back on FM13.

Good choice of feeder club too :)

3. Bundesliga is a good choice for a lower league save rather than the usual English, Spanish, Italian and French ones that I have done in the past. RB Leipzig start in 2. Bundesliga now but theres still some big teams playing in 3. Bundesliga like Arminia Bielefeld, Dynamo Dresden, Duisburg, Energie Cottbus and Hansa Rostock to make it a good competitive league.

@col_nufc1 that's what I like about Germany, so competitive from bottom to top. Will probably end up in France, semi-pro football has it's draw :lol:

Ah the CFA and signing players on non contracts, I've had some good saves there but I am enjoying my German adventure even more to be honest.

Tough September :(

Things can only can better, as sung by D:ream :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgMl9qBTBq0

Archived