Sports Interactive Community
Northernpilgrim

[FM15]Knocking Fergie off his perch. The noisy neighbours are turning up the volume

February was a little disappointing, as we put in a below-par performance against Reading, and lost the Capital One Cup Final

Feb%202033_zpsfdccfp7b.png

but the league, although we're a long way behind, is actually still in our own hands

Feb%202033%20table_zpstv5t1qhi.png

Despite going unbeaten through March, these dropped points have almost certainly killed our title hopes

Mar%202033_zps71o3pmci.png

and we'll need to keep focussed to hold onto second

Mar%202033%20table_zps01lkdxts.png

The Stoke game was a case of inaccurate shooting costing us, as we had far more shots, but both had 3 on target. We edged the first FA Cup game against Man Utd, but had to settle for a replay. We dominated the league fixture against Man Utd, having vastly more shots, many more on target, and 57pc possession, but conceded an unlucky own goal via a deflection to a shot that was going out for a throw-in. The Everton game was a mish-mash, with us ahead in terms of shots, behind in terms of shots on target, and ahead on possession (58pc), but with their equaliser coming on 88 minutes, it was annoying to say the least. I do not now expect to finish the season as Champions

Ordinarily, 16 points from 18 would represent a very acceptable month, but it wasn't enough, and I will definitely not win the league in my final season. Only the Champions League to fight for now

Apr%202033_zps8sf4jalf.png

Apr%202033%20table_zpszh6bpnli.png

And as I prepare to depart Manchester City, my Assistant will take charge of the remaining league games, leaving me to concentrate on Europe. Find out how he does in the next update...

Apart from an aberration against Chelsea, my assistant did very well, and I delivered another Champions League trophy

May%202033_zpslrlvwijn.png

but we were well short of the deserving Premier League winners

May%202033%20table_zps65tjqaa7.png

Well, I have an idea - and the team I'm thinking of only live about 5 miles away. Not sure if they would want to play a friendly against you, though... :D

I thought I'd ask, just for you, but no

Friendly%20reject_zpsr6zjsbzu.png

Job complete. :thup:

Just the season under my successor to complete. I'm not going to do monthly updates, but will do a Christmas one, transfer update, and end of season. Then it's all over and done with.

Just out of interest: How big is Sheehan Stadium? And will be interesting to see if they fill it out next season...

Just out of interest: How big is Sheehan Stadium? And will be interesting to see if they fill it out next season...

80,000 all seater stadium :)

If there is anything anyone would like to see, let me know and I'll try to oblige. I should have the season finished and written up in the next couple of days, but I'll keep this thread going a while longer yet.

And that's the end of what has been my longest FM save in many years, possibly ever. I've had a great time doing it, and hopefully those who have read and contributed to it have enjoyed it too. As promised, I'll keep the thread (and the save file) alive for a few weeks in case anyone has anything they want to see from the game. Thanks for reading.

Have Newcastle Town made an appearance.

They have no history listed beyond 2013/14 when they were in Northern Premier League Division 1 South, so unfortunately have had no impact on the game since I started. Sorry Nobby.

I'll leave my save file available for any requests until Sunday night, then delete it to free up room on my computer. If anyone has anything they want to see before then, I'll do my best to oblige :)