Sports Interactive Community

Im at Real Madrid in my 2nd and the standard of Casillas has dropped. Now im still top of the league and all that stuff but im looking for the best keepers but i dont

want to over spend.

Im looking at:

Dea - Man Utd but will cost me around 80+ Mil to get him

Courtois - Chelsea but will cost me around 66 Mil

Rulli - Real Sociedad - Min Release is 35.5 Mil

Im just wondering what people think of if there is a better option out there.

If Rulli can do the job im happy to save the money.

My immediate question is "what's your back line like?", because if they're up to the task, the increased cost of a goalkeeper might not be worth the money. And if your GK's only letting in 0-1 goal and you're scoring 2-3 every game, why spend more than you rationally have to spend?

I would buy a couple of major GK-talents and hold on to casillas a little bit longer. Not worth using hat kind of money on a ready made keeper IMO

I have played 21 games in the league this year and kicked 86 goals and only conceded 26. And alot of them have been because Casillas has decided to come running out like a mad man and been too slow.

Do you have him set on sweeper keepr? if so setting him to normal GK duty would prevent that from happening, and maybe dropping your defensive line a bit?

I am looking for a top goalkeeper as well for Liverpool. Courtois for me is the best one out there but he will cost an arm and a leg. I am also looking at Oblak as he has some very good stats but in my game he has only just moved so i might have to wait a year and then put in a good bid to Athletico Madrid. I do have Timo Horn though who is OK but not what I really want in goal.

Left backs i am struggling with in 2015 but have just secured Jonathan Silva for a heavily inflated price but hope long term he will be my answer.

On the subject of keepers, has anyone a keeper sent off on this version? I have clocked up a lot of hours and never had one keeper sent off? Thinking about it, I dont remember a keeper ever giving away a penalty or bringing down a striker either.

Simone Scuffet is an absolute monster on my save, 21 years old and already absolutely world class in the classical goalie areas. Only lacks in being one-footed and not having a good first touch, but seeing as how the FM match engine doesn't really care about keepers playing the ball anyway, he'll be a huge asset for ya.

Rulli signed on free fourth season. So keep him on your shortlist. Maybe get Etrit Berisha? Such a good keeper for me 4 seaons before I got Rulli.

Bernd Leno can be signed quite cheap, Real Madrid got him for 9 million on my save. Sergio Romero is a free agent after first season