Add PPM panel

TCSSkin

Hi,

I am currently modifying Wannachupbrew's 'Default skin with Instant Result' and have made a few minor changes. (I copied 'client object browser.xml' from the 'helveticalite Rebooted Mini' skin too make a few minor changes). But I would like to add the choice off PPM on the panels on the player overview screen. Here is what I mean.

I hope that makes sense, Thanks!

It works great, thanks!

aCTw4m6.png

My other question, is there a way of fixing the statistic at the bottom, where it's all cluttered. I don't mind resizing the PPM, changing it all together.

Thanks!

That looks like bergkamps stats panel. I would try using the default one or one from another skin

It works great, thanks!

aCTw4m6.png

My other question, is there a way of fixing the statistic at the bottom, where it's all cluttered. I don't mind resizing the PPM, changing it all together.

Thanks!

Go into the panel it looks up. As FMReporter says it is probably called Bergkamp player stats or similar. There will be a line in it saying layout="..." with a load of negative numbers; probably -1, -1, -1, etc. Change the first one to -2 to make it twice the size of the other columns, -3 to make it three times the size, etc, until it looks right.

Archived