[FM15] Surrey Super League (4 tier nation)

200px-Surrey.svg.png

Version 1.1

Surrey Super League - http://www.mediafire.com/download/n9q3ae06alu9x3f/County_of_Surrey_(FM)_A077FCE0-B2B4-42D6-82A1-E4C42E1C2AFF.fmf

Logos - http://www.mediafire.com/download/9k12quw5ccogtc2/logos.rar

Most logos were gathered or created myself, especially competition logos but some club logos were taken from the Smooth15 logo pack and can be downloaded in full here, https://passionatefm.wordpress.com/2014/12/08/smooth15-english-level-7-8/

The Surrey Super League mod adds the English county of Surrey as a separate playable nation and a 4 tier, 46 team league system with 3 cups. The Isthmian and Southern Leagues have replacement teams to keep England playable from other county leagues to make up for the lost teams to the Surrey Super League which takes Surrey based teams from the Isthmian and Southern Leagues to Combined Counties Division One, excluding teams not already in the game, excluding 1 added fantasy team for an extra challenge. The 6 Surrey teams in the main game, Crystal Palace, Millwall, AFC Wimbledon, Woking, Staines Town and Sutton United were left, 1. because the financial loss for these teams, especially the league sides would be too much, and 2. the financial and ability gap between teams like Kingstonian and Crystal Palace, two teams that would have been 1st tier sides would have been too much for balancing, so the teams we're chosen from fairly close to each other.

But i'm sure some of you may be saying that Crystal Palace and Millwall aren't in Surrey, their London clubs. The boundaries of Surrey that this mod is based on are not this, but instead the historic boundaries or 1965, here, before territory was given to create the County of London, and later Greater London as we know it today, although, Staines Lammas, Ashford and other Spelthorne teams, that technically make up Middlesex were included, because reasons. :D

Kazakhstan was displaced to the AFC to make space for Surrey into UEFA. UK and Ireland region players are given non-foreigner statues to play in the Surrey Super League and vice verse, although over 200 players and staff have switched allegiance to the new nation and can be selected for fully playable and EURO qualifier included national team such as Anton Ferdinand, Mark Hudson, Jamie Mackie and Robert Green to name a few. The Surrey league has extremely generous prize money, with every position giving a club money ranging from £15,000 for the Premiership winner to £1,400 for 10th in League 2 But goes exponentially to £50,000 for winning the Surrey IFA Challenge Cup, £5,000 for winning a Surrey Trophy. but with all but the best teams in the competition being 1000s into the red after the first season the money is without question a must have to counter the low turn outs of only a few 100 in most Premiership and some Championship league games, and 10s in Championship to League 2 games your club will without doubt experience. but will the generous prize money be all it takes for you to lift your club to the highs of Surrey and into Europe's premier competitions to beat the teams you left behind in the English league system?

Format

League games run from August until May and play on Saturdays.

Level 1 - Premiership

14 teams - 3 relegated - 2 rounds

Level 2 - Championship

12 teams - 3 promoted (2 direct, 1 play off) 2 relegated - 2 rounds

Level 3 - League 1

10 teams - 2 promoted (1 direct, 1 play off) 2 relegated - 4 rounds

Level 4 - League 4

10 teams - 2 promoted (1 direct, 1 play off) 2 relegated - 4 rounds

Includes fantasy team Dale FC, mydalefc.co.uk. Intended as the weakest and most financially restricted club in the league.

Cups

Surrey IFA Challenge Cup - 46 teams gives European qualification place

Surrey Trophy - 32 teams, only open to Champioship to League 2 teams

Surrey Elite Cup - 2 teams, Super Cup between Surrey IFA Challenge Cup and Premiership Winners

Surrey teams will begin playing in Europe after the first season.

Known bugs

Ghost League 2 in rankings, a unclickable league 2 can easily be found in the rankings, not much of a bug but may bring out some people's OCD.

This mod is planned to be one of a collection of mods to be released in due course, the 2nd and 3rd could be within the next week hopefully.

Want an extra challenge? Dale FC is a 1 reputation, £200 balance, £500 value, £1 transfer budget League 2 club ground-sharing with Westfield FC at the 1000 capacity Woking Park. Can this new boy be of any competition to any club? Well that's your job manager, to make the new boy the best team in Europe, is it possible?

I hope people enjoy the mod, give me any feedback that I can use for future updates and mods. :D

Special thanks to sevestra

UPDATE: Extra prize money for cup appearances, league wins and draws and an increase in league position winnings to help offset debt build up that you can easily get. League position is 5000 more then before, 20,000 for Premiership winners now.

• 2 months later...

Interesting download, I was enjoying it

but ended up editing for my own means lol

I used your league and cup competitions, but turned it into a Kent country and league, is it okay to post my version up on here?

I didn't really plan for it to happen but was off of work and it just snowballed

I've still got your little bug as well, under my Kent leagues in the rankings there is Surrey Super League 2

No problem Clintabn, I was actually considering making a league for more counties, especially the 8 home counties, maybe remove England all together and make a English County Confederation? 39 separate countries? Although that may be a little ambitious for me. :p

Thanks! I've just posted it up

Well if you do I'll definitely try it, I really liked this structure it was wasn't local enough for me lol

I was thinking about doing a transfer update sort of thing for mine and creating a few local players to fill up the teams, but that seems a bit too much for me to bother with at the mo

If you, or anyone else, can come up with a historically supported name to call the nation and league then I will make a 3 county nation for Sussex, Surrey and Kent. Although help to ensure I include all appropriate teams and towns in the 3 counties would be appreciated as well.

I was thinking the of a league name and thought something a long the line of Saxon League after the battle between the Saxons and Normans in 1066. But I'm not to sure at the moment. As for teams Sussex, Kent and Surrey teams can be found at BHA 24 Leagues site as well as just about every site that that has at least 9 English League completion.

Its a pity I can't give you more but I haven't been back to England for well over 40 years so the only football I watch these days I either Australian or what ever football is made available on T.V. in Australia.

I've decided that i'll go with your suggestion and name it the Saxon Super League (SSL) and will involve all Sussex, Surrey and Kent teams including and below the Southern and Isthmian Leagues as well as B teams of the 10 conference teams. The league will hopefully be 5 tiers with a separate Sussex, Surrey and Kent league at tier 5. There will also be 6 cup competitions. The Saxon Challenge Cup for every team, the SSL Cup for all the teams in tier 4 and above, a Winners Cup for the SSL 1 and Challenge Cup winners and 3 county cups for the teams from each county. I also hope to make each county a separate nation with full national team as well.

That's the plan at least and i'll try to get it all done and up in the next couple of weeks.

Dalesherms, if you need anymore help, you know where to find me. I'm a bit busy on my own private project right now, but I'll be happy to take a break from it and lend a hand. :)

• 4 months later...

This sounds great, i will edit it but never release my version, a few years ago i created Leicestershire but the last two versions i cant seem to pull it off, too many hours wasted. One question is how did you create the nation? Replace one or create one, also when the continent needs to be selected it is greyed out and unclickable, did moving Kazakhstan release a place in UEFA?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived