Middlesborough: Needs a complete Re-Haul!

jsykes

Need a new team basically! Needs strengthened all over the park especially the strikers and goalkeepers. Looking at cheap youth players and veterans plus good mid range players like Ryan Taylor and David Jones and so. Get a budget of 5million and can usually scrape another 5million from flogging downing to spurs and getting Keane as well in trade. Who should I be looking at?

Lobont

Goian

Jimenez

Fraizer Campbell

Stancu

Barbosa

Arouca

Wouldn't of signed David Jones, would of gone out and loaned someone from Arsenal like song. If your on 8.0.2 you might be able to get Bendtner on loan also.

Have a look in the threads about cheap players etc...

Hmm well if you need the money then sell Downing but not for less than 10m and don't get Keane in he really isn't that great and thats coming from a Spurs Fan. Why don't you play on the latest patch then you have Hoyte as well who's pretty decent.

Just the usual like Piatti, bounannatte(sp) Maduro, Jiminez, Samba

well i got 5million, robbie keane and 30% sell on. and i needed strikers badly. did the same on my last boro game before it got corrupted and he got 19 goals for me. plus i dont like downing, too slow to be a proper winger for me

trying to keep an english sort of look to the squad so any homegrown would be good!?

Archived