Sports Interactive Community

Having issues with transfer deals being agreed for players but no bids received. A fee will be agreed for a player without my approval or knowledge then the transfer does not proceed locking the player out to legitimate bids. Causes issues within the team. Unable to offer player to clubs.

Playing FM15 handheld, version 6.0

Any help would be great

Thanks

Hi - are these players with expiring contracts that are looking to be picked up on a bosman? Or have you tried to use these players in part-exchange deals at all?

I've a similar issue. I've put a player on the transfer list and offered him to clubs. His value is £30m and the couple of bids listed on his contract page are above that. I'm happy to accept both (one is £57m ffs) but I can't see any means of accepting it. After a couple of game days the board rejects the offer as 'he's an important part of the team' apparently (even though he's on the transfer list!).

Thoughts? How do I sell this dude and accept these offers?

So far I've tried adjusting the 'offer to clubs' amount but that just kills the bids.

Please note, I get no message about these bids, only see them listed on the contract screen.

Please help

Players are not with expiring contracts. I just wanted to sell them off but after a phantom bid comes in the player gets locked up and I can't actually sell them. It says a club name under future transfers, no value and not used as an exchange. The player will stay like that for a long time, on some occasions a full season..

Players are not with expiring contracts. I just wanted to sell them off but after a phantom bid comes in the player gets locked up and I can't actually sell them. It says a club name under future transfers, no value and not used as an exchange. The player will stay like that for a long time, on some occasions a full season..

Are you able to send me a save showing this behaviour? We're aware of a related issue that we are actively looking into but the behaviour is slightly different so it would be good to have this example.

Yep, happy to. Can you tell me how? Having new issues with offers apparently being made for players that are on the transfer list but it says that I have rejected them even though nothing was received.. Starting to get ridiculous.

Yep, happy to. Can you tell me how? Having new issues with offers apparently being made for players that are on the transfer list but it says that I have rejected them even though nothing was received.. Starting to get ridiculous.

That one is the same issue that we are already reviewing, I suspect the two are related in some way. Are you on iOS or Android?

Are you able to send me a save showing this behaviour? We're aware of a related issue that we are actively looking into but the behaviour is slightly different so it would be good to have this example.

Alari, I don't think you need a save. Please follow below steps, you can see this bug.

1. Offer one player to clubs with a very low price. For example, Jonathan Tah, his value is 31.5m in my save. I offer to clubs by 12m.

2. Then check his contract page, under transfer offers, there are two clubs are listed with their price, but there is no mail.

Alari, I don't think you need a save. Please follow below steps, you can see this bug.

1. Offer one player to clubs with a very low price. For example, Jonathan Tah, his value is 31.5m in my save. I offer to clubs by 12m.

2. Then check his contract page, under transfer offers, there are two clubs are listed with their price, but there is no mail.

Not correct, this issue only occurs under very specific circumstances so saves are helpful for this one.

Hi, I have a similar issue even though I have installed the most recent update:

Often, I offer a player to clubs at or around his transfer value.

I get no reply, not even a news item saying his wages are too high. There is at least one interested club.

I immediately hit offer to clubs again, maybe for a 100K less. I immediately get two phantom transfer offers in the same screen, but these do not materialise in the news screen. These are from clubs that were not previously interested in the player. If I leave it there, then 9 times out of 10 I am not presented with the news item that says that I have received a number of offers for the player. I have had quite a few players go through the end of a transfer window with these phantom offers still on the availability screen. If, by some fluke, I am given a chance to accept the offers, this is quite a few days later. The net effect is that valuable days of transfer windows are wasted and I have players still sitting there who I should have been able to sell off.

But let's say I don't leave it there: Say I've just seen these two (probably) phantom offers. I then hit offer to clubs again, immediately. Then one of two things happens: I am either presented with two new (probably) phantom offers (from different clubs again) or the offers I had seen just disappear.

The fact that I can make the offers disappear without ever having had the chance to accept them suggests to me that we have a problem here.

This is turning selling players, an important part of the game, into a complete exercise in pot luck and it is spoiling an otherwise fantastic game.

I have had the other bug with future transfers becoming fixed (even though not finally agreed) when unsuccessfully attempting to px a player. This appears to be different but perhaps related?

While I'm writing, one much more minor issue: when I substitute my captain mid-game, the player ratings screen (etc) seems to pick some other player - not my second choice who was on the pitch - as my captain. E.g., I sub off my captain; I am asked to confirm the changes to tactics and told that Mascherano will be selected as my captain - I click ok. Then the game decides of it's own accord that my new captain is Alvarez Balanta or Koscielny.

I hope to e-mail a saved game but my PC with iTunes is ancient and it could take ages for me to extract the file. What e-mail address should I send it to? Many thanks.

Hi, was there any resolution to this?

I have the same/similar problem with phantom transfers.

3 of my players so far have all had transfer offers accepted for them, even though I didn't accept them. A message just appeared in my mailbox to say that my team has accepted an offer from another team for one of my players.

I've never transfer listed any of my players or offered them as a part exchange, they've still got 1 and half years on their contract so it's not a bosman, there's no big club release clause on their contract and I'm not on holiday, so can't see why these offers have been accepted on my behalf.

I did receive a string of offers for various players but I rejected them all so could it be that the game only allows me to reject so many transfer offers per season?

Thanks, Richard

We've fixed this internally and the fix will be available in the next update.

Has the update been submitted yet? I remember Marc saying it would be out in a week or two but that was a while ago........

Update 6.1 is now live for iOS which we believe has fixed these issues regarding phantom transfers.

Thanks for your patience. :thup:

This has happened again with the new update, I was bidding for two players and cancelled both transfers and they both show my bid as active despite me cancelling it (was waiting for funds from player sales)

Nothing relating to this has been changed in 6.2, do you have a save this can be reproduced from?

Hi not sure if this has already been reported...just noticed on my new save with Dortmund that when I tried to sign a player in mid October from Mexico (Lozano), Sevilla beat me to it when we both offered him a contract but instead of signing him in January they signed him straight away.