Sports Interactive Community
benmerrick

starting a game in jan 2015 - help please

on previous years versions of the game i was able to load up certain leagues that allowed me to start the game in jan the following year, i.e in fm14 the english league started game started in july 2013, if i loaded the hong kong league i could select the start date of the game as jan 2014.

i like doing this as i can take over a team in jan with 6 months of simulated results all ready having happened.

my question is how can i do this in fm15? i cant seem o find a league that starts in jan 2015 or even december 2014.

any ideas anyone?

With Norway you can start in Jan 2015.

With Sweden you can start in Feb 2015.

Brazil is Dec 2014.

I do this often as I enjoy taking over a team in either Jan or Feb right at the bottom and try to keep them up :)

thats what i like to do pain, just tried loading the game starting in the usa but it only gives my the option of jan 2014 not 2015, when i load it the premier league hasnt begun yet. its very odd as all the previous games did it fine!

Weird, just loaded about 15 leagues and all of a sudden i was given the option of jan 15 start dates so problem solved i think.

Thanks for the input everyone!