Dafuge Challenge & Promotions help

Hello, looking to start a dafuge Challenge with Lancaster City FC (of level 8), or Kendal City.

few questions, as I do not want to edit the database really...

Obviously I will need to reload June 2016 to get a level 8 team into tier 6, but how do I see who is eligible? What process goes into making the level 8 teams 'promoted into level 7'?

Also, is there a way to ensure Lancaster City are promoted into tier 7 in the first season? I see "next division" or "regional league year" in the editor but do not understand how/what to use it for- if it is as literal as there next division?

Hope this makes sense- two pictures to try and help make sense of it. First shows the 'next division' I am on about, second shows the regional league and the year column.

Thanks for the help.

<a href="

"> Photo one </a>

<a href="

"> Photo two </a>

You will need to use the pre-game editor to move them to Level 7 before starting a new game, or they won't ever be promoted to level 6 (playable). The main (but not sole) factor on which teams get promoted from 7 to 6 is reputation, so if you want to make it more likely for them to go up after the first season, give them a higher reputation than the others at the level.

You will need to use the pre-game editor to move them to Level 7 before starting a new game, or they won't ever be promoted to level 6 (playable). The main (but not sole) factor on which teams get promoted from 7 to 6 is reputation, so if you want to make it more likely for them to go up after the first season, give them a higher reputation than the others at the level.

Spot on, thanks! I'll move them to level seven and just reload. anyone know why level 8+ teams never get promoted? Seems one part of the game that isn't realistic really, would love to see the likes of Kettering Town being back or Harwell town being in the Premiership in 2050!?

Has anyone had any success in using the 'next division' on the editor to force a promotion?

where do you download the database for the dafuge challenge - the regional leagues/players etc?

It's the standard database. What you do is start unemployed, holiday a season, and then take over one of the clubs promoted from level 7 to level 6

Without wanting to be that guy, even editing to put a team in level seven so they can be promoted would render you ineligible for the challenge, as it strictly prohibits the use of any editors for any purpose.

A common trick people ask to use is to use the editor to increase the rep of one of the smaller clubs to get them promoted, and then edit it back once they're in the CN/S, but even that is banned.

Yeah cheers bud, I usually do the challenge but never post it, so I guess its okay for me to do this, but I dont like editing, I have moved Lancaster and Kendal to level 7, and I am reloading in 2016- not 2015 for more realism! Thanks again, think this should be added really (and made slightly more random) in future versions.

Can you link me? Does this make levels down to 9 playable?
S

Sure, here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405361-FM15-England-Level-9-with-FA-Vase

Have a gander around the forum - there's even a new L24 file!

These files are all fan-created and not endorsed by SI. If you read the posts you will see some bugs and minor things that can't be fixed in the editor but aren't game-breakers.

You'd be able to manage Lancaster or Kendal no problem, even if you can't join the Dafuge challenge. I'm up to Vanarama North now, in my 4th season. Lovin' it!

Archived