[FM15][SKIN]Vexillium XXCXV

Drakestone

@steff: Must be the pack then, very odd, try deleting all the packs files and reinstalling.

@nwo: Wont have long to wait, new update today around 4pm when I get out of work. I've moved the back/next, continue and FM buttons back into the header. The sidebar shouldnt scroll at zooms below 100% now. All of these butto/s also change colour dependant on team colours. Ive also changed all the grey fonts to white. Updated the club details panel so it doesn't scroll at high zooms up to 100%. The key employees panel doesnt stretch at some resolutions/zooms so i might supply an alternative panel for people whom it doesnt work for.

@wkdsoul: open your club overview panel and in the panel that controls the key employees it should link you to a file that controls those image sizes. I know I'm not being very precise but I'm away from my actual computer right now.

Screenshots of upcoming v1.1:

Home screen @ 95% zoom:

2Ez7M21.jpg

Squad screen @ 95% zoom:

66aqhME.jpg

Club overview @ 95% zoom:

wmQqvpc.jpg

Player overview @ 75% zoom:

aLJwWmp.jpg

Good stuff look forward to testing this tonight! :)

Quick Q and I am sure it was you that played around with the Neue skin, is there any light on the adopting of Neue in the future for skins etc?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nwo: Ive noticed that newgen pics resize differently and st8ll haven't resolved this one yet.

@gunner: Update is coming today instead as I couldn't get to a PC over the weekend. I have done a fair bit of work on porting older skins in the past, trouble with Neue is that it was designed for FM12 and the code base has changed so much that I'd basically have to recode it from scratch. So its unlikely.

Updated to v1.11:

1. Player picture removed from player details panel in favour of a larger shirt back, Premiership style font used for the names.

2. Moved player picture to display in the sidebar on player screens.

Only a small update really and possibly not to everyones taste due to the player pic move. Will be updating again on Thursday to re-include instant result button and tidy a few other things up.

Screenshots:

5VOdse6.jpg

5O8vRul.jpg

ag74YaP.jpg

Fl1LbHG.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Yeah, I'm going to update the code so the default employees panel appears instead.

I prefer it with just the three key people, Manager, Captain and Vice Captain otherwise its the same people a lot of the time as Captain/Key Player or Hot Prospect.

I have been trying to change the Vice Captain to Top Goalscorer but no luck yet :(

rcVcjaJ.png

Player faces not showing in team overview screen.Running 100% zoom,windowed mode.

Do the following:

Open the Panels folder

Open 'club overview panel.xml' in Notepad

Find this code:

<container class="subsection_box">

<translation id="title" translation_id="328524" type="use" value="Key Employees[COMMENT:title for a panel showing the manager, captain and vice captain of a club]" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" id="ctxd" file="bergkamp club overview staff panel">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />

<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />

</record>

</widget>

</container>

Change the bolded text to:

file="club overview staff panel"

And Save.

Reload the skin.

Do the following:

Open the Panels folder

Find this code:

And Save.

Reload the skin.

Cheers will report back when i have done it,update looks nice by the way.Although i would maybe make the tv logo a tad smaller....Not a complaint mind please.

Updated to v1.11:

1. Player picture removed from player details panel in favour of a larger shirt back, Premiership style font used for the names.

2. Moved player picture to display in the sidebar on player screens.

Only a small update really and possibly not to everyones taste due to the player pic move. Will be updating again on Thursday to re-include instant result button and tidy a few other things up.

Screenshots:

5VOdse6.jpg

5O8vRul.jpg

ag74YaP.jpg

Fl1LbHG.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Hello,

I appear to still be getting a player profile pic in the personal info area where I thought that the shirt back should be there on its own? Ive deleted the folder and the cache and re downloaded with the same thing. :)

Do the following:

Open the Panels folder

Find this code:

And Save.

Reload the skin.

Done exactly as you said Drake,unfortunately it caused an immediate crash dump.:( dunno if you could maybe include it in your next update.

It will be included by default steff. Update will be tomorrow afternoon now. Make sure to add the .xml to the end of club overview staff panel.

@gunner, make sure you are using the profile 180px in that panel, use the drop down to select it. I haven't changed the others (It will be the default in the next update.)

It will be included by default steff. Update will be tomorrow afternoon now. Make sure to add the .xml to the end of club overview staff panel.

@gunner, make sure you are using the profile 180px in that panel, use the drop down to select it. I haven't changed the others (It will be the default in the next update.)

Cheers Drake.

So one thing I've seen on one or two skis is the ability to show real images of trophies if you have them. Is there a way to set that up rather than showing the generic ones? Pretty much the only thing that isn't perfect to me about this skin right now.

I can add trophy images in if you like Bigpapa.

Apologies for the delay with the next update (I'm not being lazy, promise.)

I've had an issue with a few crash dumps on the player profile screens. Once I pinpoint it, I'll release the next update. Most likely tomorrow or Monday now.

Right, uploading v1.2 at about 3pm GMT which includes the following changes:

Autograph panel added to player details panel.

Instant result button reincluded.

Default style key employees panel added to player overview panel.

New dialog boxes (Standard and Match).

Continue button enlarged to stop truncation of text.

Removal of staff picture in non player overview panel.

Fixed Last Starting XI in club overview panel.

Few other misc changes.

Haven't got round to adding competition trophies as of yet.

Screenshots:

6K64Iva.jpg

MeKC0Rb.jpg

itZBcDb.jpg

Right, uploading v1.2 at about 3pm GMT which includes the following changes:

Autograph panel added to player details panel.

Instant result button reincluded.

Default style key employees panel added to player overview panel.

New dialog boxes (Standard and Match).

Continue button enlarged to stop truncation of text.

Removal of staff picture in non player overview panel.

Fixed Last Starting XI in club overview panel.

Few other misc changes.

Haven't got round to adding competition trophies as of yet.

Screenshots:

6K64Iva.jpg

MeKC0Rb.jpg

itZBcDb.jpg

any chance of the tv logo being slightly smaller drakestone?

This has been bugging me for a bit now, why 20115?

I was waiting for someone to say something about that. Basically I'm a special child and tried to remember the numerals off the top of my head. Of course the right numerals would be MMXV (Like Vitrex), I just couldn't be bothered to change it.

any chance of the tv logo being slightly smaller drakestone?

Yep, I'll reduce the size of it for the next update, it's been bugging me too.

Talking of updates, here it is.

Make sure you delete the Vexillium folder from your skins folder BEFORE you extract this update.

DOWNLOAD

If anyone gets any crash dumps at any point while viewing player profile screens, please let me know.

Yep, I'll reduce the size of it for the next update, it's been bugging me too.

Talking of updates, here it is.

Make sure you delete the Vexillium folder from your skins folder BEFORE you extract this update.

DOWNLOAD

If anyone gets any crash dumps at any point while viewing player profile screens, please let me know.

**Bang on 3pm** talk about timekeeping :thup: yep im on the case will check out most of the rest of this afternoon/evening and report back any findings.Although im quite sceptical about your crash dump worries :/

I was waiting for someone to say something about that. Basically I'm a special child and tried to remember the numerals off the top of my head. Of course the right numerals would be MMXV (Like Vitrex), I just couldn't be bothered to change it.

What are they teaching you kids in school these days, eh? Tsk. :p

What are they teaching you kids in school these days, eh? Tsk. :p

Not Latin, that's for sure. Pig Latin only. :p

@steff: I was afraid that might happen, was hoping it was my FM and not the skin.

I will have to rebuild the player overview panel then, but for now until I can get an update out when you first go onto a player profile screen, click the little dropdown arrow next to where it says Profile and select one of the other two options and save your game, this SHOULD prevent it for now. It will be fixed next time round.

Not Latin, that's for sure. Pig Latin only. :p

@steff: I was afraid that might happen, was hoping it was my FM and not the skin.

I will have to rebuild the player overview panel then, but for now until I can get an update out when you first go onto a player profile screen, click the little dropdown arrow next to where it says Profile and select one of the other two options and save your game, this SHOULD prevent it for now. It will be fixed next time round.

I'll leave it until the next update cheers for the reply.

Bit later than I was planning but decided to do a few extra things to it other than just fixing the crash dumping.

01/02/2015 - updated to v1.21

1. Fixed crash dumps on player overview screens.

2. Changed the layout of the player overview slightly so it adapts better at smaller resolutions.

DOWNLOAD

• 3 weeks later...

Great work! I like it a lot. There's one thing that happens in my game I'd like to know if it's as expected or if there's something I can do.

The Team instruction popup has scrollbars for each column. No other skin does that. It shows it the same even in 75%. I play windowed on 1680x1050 resolution. I maximize the window.

Nothing ridiculously major to be honest steff. Changed the sidebar to icons only and added a new background for the sidebar, now using the 'club and player overviews from Ivan's skin (but have modified them),using a new panel layout for the news headlines screen, new dialog boxes and a few other misc tweaks like moving the score bar and TV logo on match full screen panel to the far top.

Nothing ridiculously major to be honest steff. Changed the sidebar to icons only and added a new background for the sidebar, now using the 'club and player overviews from Ivan's skin (but have modified them),using a new panel layout for the news headlines screen, new dialog boxes and a few other misc tweaks like moving the score bar and TV logo on match full screen panel to the far top.

Are these included in the latest download? sounds good.

Its probably due to the font and font size changes compared to the base skin. I'm putting v2 up probably tomorrow afternoon which has a number of changes, I'll see f I can get that sorted for you as part of the update.

Thank you very much.

Also just found that in the set piece creator, the player list with the choices go off the screen, with only the first two of either column visible and no scrollbars to change the others, which forced me to change the skin.

I'm looking forward to the v2, because so far this is the skin I like the most and I don't see it changing.

Had to delay the update for a few days due to messing something up. Means I'll have time to fix Death Balls issues also

@steff: Yep, all that and more!

@Gunner: Cheers buddy! Glad you're enjoying it.

@Death Ball: I dont know about the best. I personally don't use Vex while I'm playing ATM, been using a heavily customised version of ozo's Elegance 15

lhVOURL.jpg

DQvGlWp.jpg

ab49MsT.jpg

07bm1pn.jpg

Archived