Sports Interactive Community
Azkal

Transfer Ban - Players unhappy at small squad

So in my Barcelona save, I started the game with disallow first window budgets..

Now I have a problem, Luis Suarez had a got at me for the small size of the squad and requested I bring in new faces.

Since the ban has not allowed me to bring in any faces, this was not possible. Now the whole team are mad that I couldn't give Suarez what he wanted..

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if the responses I could give included something like 'we are under a transfer ban, but I will bring in new faces as soon as I can.'

But no, the ban is completely disregarded and the players seem to not know that the club cannot sign anyone.

I would say this is a bug, since the problem cannot be properly addressed.

Any ideas of a work around to keep the players happy?

Certainly sounds like a bug, so please report it in the relevant sub forum of the main Bugs forum- please keep a save game from around that conversation

Try bumping some B team players up to the full team to make up numbers..other than that i dont see much you can do really.

I already had, my squad is registered with 25 players, some of them B team. The main complaint from Suarez is that the squad needs to invest in quality players.. He'll just have to suffer cos I can't do much else

This has all the hallmarks of a bug, can you please raise this in the bugs forum & provide a copy of your save? If you have one a save point before Suarez starts to complain would be ideal.

Thanks