Sports Interactive Community

Currently managing Berwick Rangers in the Scottish Championship and the amount of goals within the league is a bit much. Games averaging 4/5 goals per match. Not just in my fixtures but the AI's too.

Is this a bug/flaw in the ME?

If you could upload your save game to the Bugs Forum, SI will gladly take a look. I believe they acknowledge higher goals than they'd want at very low levels, but you're not at a particularly low level.

I think some discussions regarding this issue have been made in several threads and the outcome it's mainly due to the tactics used by the human manager - but I agree with you, it don't explain the average amount of goals in the games controlled by the AI, it's still to high compared to the real life.

If you could upload your save game to the Bugs Forum, SI will gladly take a look. I believe they acknowledge higher goals than they'd want at very low levels, but you're not at a particularly low level.

Yeah I will do if that helps.

I've never uploaded a save game before. Can you talk me through it?

Yeah I will do if that helps.

I've never uploaded a save game before. Can you talk me through it?

Even better, we have threads which detail the process:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/406157

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113-FTP-Details

Essentially, you need to install FileZilla, put in the log on details and then copy your save onto the SI FTP server. Save games are quite sizeable, depending on how many leagues you have loaded and the size of the database, but shouldn't take long to upload.

Thank you if you do it, it will be appreciated :thup: