[FM15] Argentina Complete 5 Levels 2015

ARGENTINA COMPLETE LEAGUE STRUCTURE - 5 LEVELS 2015 by Bacorales

As every year I did the complete structure for the Argentinian Leagues.

It was pretty difficult to do it this year because the Argentinian Leagues changes next year (2015) so I´ve to manage them to recreate something similar in the transicion between the 2014 way and the 2015 way.

Next season (2015) the First Division will have 30 teams playing each other once, and the only games that are going to be home and away, are the "derbys". Apart from that the tournament dates changed. Before this, the tournaments "year" were from July to July, and now are from Febraury to December... There going to be changes in the future, reducing gradually the number of teams from 1st Division, but nothing is really known and sure right now...

Apart from that the structure is set like this.

1- First Division

2- Second Division

3- Third Division

It has 2 sub divisions, the Primera B Metropolitana - teams directly affiliated to A.F.A (argentinian football association), and the Torneo Federal A (teams from the interior of our country, affiliated to de provincial associations)

4- Fourth Division

It has 2 sub divisions, the Primera C Metropolitana - teams directly affiliated to A.F.A (argentinian football association), and the Torneo Federal B (teams from the interior of our country, affiliated to de provincial associations)

5- Fifth Division

It has 2 sub divisions, the Primera D Metropolitana - teams directly affiliated to A.F.A (argentinian football association), and the Torneo del Interior (teams from the interior of our country, affiliated to de provincial associations)

Apart from that I developed the whole Argentinian Cup, complete, as it is in real life. 2 eliminatory stages between teams from Primera D, C and B / And another same stage between teams form Federal A and B. The bests teams qualifies to a final stage with first and second division teams. Prizes were updated as well.

Another modification is that I included relegations with the average points method form Primera B and Primera C as it is in the real life

I update with improvementes each moth so check it!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r84se45ino1h1a6/Estructura_Argentina_2015_Completa_V.3_FD597F5E-A310-4EAB-87F0-F43453B4F4D6.fmf

Looks pretty good, but I found an issue in the Copa Argentina... the winner of CA is not showing up in the history...so in the Supercopa is always playing Arsenal de Sarandi as "last" winner of the CA in 2013. Maybe you can fix this. I guess it has something to do with the 3 stages of CA. When I look at the "test competition" section, it's always telling me, that in CA are only 58 teams, instead of 278 teams.

you are right, Arsenal plays every time the supercopa. I´ll check it, thanks.

Actually I need to upload again the archive because I think this one isn´t verifyied.

However is weird because I didn't touch anything regarding the teams quilifications...

Where you see 58 teams instead of 278?

Archived