FM15 : Good English Talent.

MC-Leeroy

Sam Byram !!!

Correct, I would also add Alex Mowatt to this list. He'll not be the best player in the game, but he's got multiple England Caps on my game and a very healthy value.

Give him the game time and he'll excel. He also has the added bonus of being versatile and a very good Wide Midfielder, Wide Playmaker or even retrained as an attacking Wingback (which I have done in my second save).

Can someone post a screenshot from Patrick Roberts a few years in the game?

Im thinking bout signing him, but his Determination is only at 4 (!?) and some other stats i also didn't like. Despite im needing some english talent because of registration issues, so it would be good to see how he develops... :)

Can someone post a screenshot from Patrick Roberts a few years in the game?

Im thinking bout signing him, but his Determination is only at 4 (!?) and some other stats i also didn't like. Despite im needing some english talent because of registration issues, so it would be good to see how he develops... :)

I'm 99% sure his PA and stats are variable, so you'll get different views of him. If you go look in the Leeds United team thread, I've posted an image of him in there.

In my save, he's developed into one of the best players in the world.

In my 2nd season, signed Patrick Roberts first season and loaned him back to Fulham, now he's loaned to QPR in the Premier League and causing chaos. Will look to make him a regular next season to replace Cazorla who's getting on. Really excited to use him.

One's I've actually used so far though - Callum Chambers and John Stones, both well known, but both have been outstanding from day 1 for me, using both as center backs. Stones has overtaken Mertesacker as my starter next to Koscielny this year actually.

Tosin Adarabioyo is progressing nicely for me.. Young centreback who starts at Man City, I snagged him for free as part of a trade deal, but starting so young and with City having more obvious young centreback talents, I daresay he could be picked up quite cost-effectively.

patrick bamford, who i've just signed on a free for coventry :)

Was that after the first season on a free? Did you get promoted? Also how much did he ask for and how much did you persuade him to come for? I'm interested in him too that's all for Barnsley.

I'm 99% sure his PA and stats are variable, so you'll get different views of him. If you go look in the Leeds United team thread, I've posted an image of him in there.

In my save, he's developed into one of the best players in the world.

His PA will be variable but I think his determination and decisions (which is the other stat I think the original poster is speaking about) are always 4. Always have been on any save i've started when i've looked.

Tosin Adarabioyo is progressing nicely for me.. Young centreback who starts at Man City, I snagged him for free as part of a trade deal, but starting so young and with City having more obvious young centreback talents, I daresay he could be picked up quite cost-effectively.

Who did you get him for?

His PA will be variable but I think his determination and decisions (which is the other stat I think the original poster is speaking about) are always 4. Always have been on any save i've started when i've looked.

Determination = 6 and Decisions = 14 in my version. Image posted in Leeds thread.

Never realised his determination was so low, I think I must've blocked it out :)

Determination = 6 and Decisions = 14 in my version. Image posted in Leeds thread.

Never realised his determination was so low, I think I must've blocked it out :)

I meant right at the very start of the game. Their both ALWAYS 4 I think.

Was that after the first season on a free? Did you get promoted? Also how much did he ask for and how much did you persuade him to come for? I'm interested in him too that's all for Barnsley.

yes it was after 1st season and yes i got promoted, cant remember his wage at top of my head, i'll look later. i must add that im using the coventry tycoon save from the tycoon thread

I have to recommend Will Keane from United. I brought him in on loan for Blackburn my first season, and then bought him for less than a million my second after I got promoted. The guy just bangs them in, absolute legend for me.

Some guys who do very good jobs, and are available by at least start of second season:

Ben Pearson

Josh Mceachran

Nick Powell

Josh Sims

Harrison Reed

Callum Wilson bangs them in

Delle Ali

I have to recommend Will Keane from United. I brought him in on loan for Blackburn my first season, and then bought him for less than a million my second after I got promoted. The guy just bangs them in, absolute legend for me.

Some guys who do very good jobs, and are available by at least start of second season:

Ben Pearson

Josh Mceachran

Nick Powell

Josh Sims

Harrison Reed

Callum Wilson bangs them in

Delle Ali

Has Will Keane done well in the Premier League second season? Surprised at that actually. Fair play.

Has Will Keane done well in the Premier League second season? Surprised at that actually. Fair play.

Yes, he's been a relevation, he did better his second season. Here are his exact stats (I can screen shot if you'd like)

2014-2015: 21 goals, 40aps, 11 assists, 7.32

2015-2016: 20 goals, 31 aps, 5 assists, 7.29

2016-2017 (So far) 9 goals, 12 aps, 3 assists, 7.28

I play and train him as a T(ST), in a 41212 diamond system.

His off the ball, flair, composure, agility, first touch, vision, finishing, is all 14 or above atm.

Yes, he's been a relevation, he did better his second season. Here are his exact stats (I can screen shot if you'd like)

2014-2015: 21 goals, 40aps, 11 assists, 7.32

2015-2016: 20 goals, 31 aps, 5 assists, 7.29

2016-2017 (So far) 9 goals, 12 aps, 3 assists, 7.28

I play and train him as a T(ST), in a 41212 diamond system.

If you don't mind. More to see his attributes I have no reason to disbelieve what you're saying. I'm thinking about bringing him to Barnsley in the Championship when I hopefully get promoted.

So the second and third season are in the Prem? If so that's more than enough to persuade me and i'll also have another Englishman in the ranks.

Archived