Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Official "Share Your Football Manager Twitter Feed"

Much like Twitch, Twitter and social media has now become a part of how we play Football Manager. So if you have a twitter feed dedicated to Football Manager, please feel free to share it here.

Below are a few official Sports Interactive ones which may be worth following:

Football Manager Official Twitter Feed - @footballmanager

Sports Interactive Official Twitter Feed - @si_games

Miles Jacobson's Official Twitter Feed - @milesSI

@ZeGermanFM - my account to track the career exploits of my managerial character in FM. Currently running two saves - a "muck around" save with Liverpool (presently season 16/17) and a journeyman save starting with IFK Goteborg in Sweden (season 15/16).

@FM15AFCHinckley fictional FM account for AFC Hinckley in the Midland League Division One. I started this a few months back but due to an incurable crash dump I lost my save. Would love to start again but need more followers to get myself motivated. Please follow and say hi, once I get a few more followers Ill get re-started.

I have a Twitter account for my FM16 story with Bolton Wanderers. Tweets and media are in English but the actual story is still in German. However, for the new season I will most likely switch to English. If you're interest in my story, please have a look at it and follow me. 

https://twitter.com/BoltonFM16

Edited by Maple Leaf

Here is my twitter account @FM_Report. I tweet out the updates to my blog series every Tuesday and Friday, as well as hold general FM conversation.

https://twitter.com/CM_9798

hello people

We have just created a twitter page to celebrate the upcoming 20th anniversary of Championship Manager 97/98, we hope to provide a bit of nostalgia for fans of the game and later championship manager/football manager games. content will increase heading upto the anniversary leading to career updates/Screenshots that will bring the memories flooding back.

give us a follow if you played any of the old skool games and we'll give you a follow back.

cheers.

Edited by BusbyFergieJose

@bustthenet

My twitter feed which gives updates for FM related content on my YT channel and its also another way people can contact me for help 

CHECK IT OUT GUYS 

YOUTUBE FM CHANNEL 

https://twitter.com/JBonFM  football manager content, regular uploads,  SERIES OF EPISODES.

FM talk, Nostalgia, banter and all things FM fans Love.

check it out and subscribe if you enjoy