The difficult difficulty question

I know SI are against the idea of "difficulty" but should we at least consider the option of limiting player unhappiness and media interaction?

Media interaction is franky boring and pointless, it adds nothing to the game, I bet most people just send their ASTM to do it, which is a bit of a risk as the only good outcome is him not annoying your players. Could we not have the option for "less media interaction?"

Same with player interaction, it doesn't work right at the minute andlost of people aren't really interested in micromanaging a set of virtual people, I diidn't buy The Sims.

FMC is a good compromise tbh, but yeah, a customisable game with tickbox options for features would be best for all. Although understandably difficult to implement.

Some usage stats of that would be interesting, if every new game made you go through a wizard where it asks you "do you want x?", "do you want y?"

FMC removes too much imo.

Yes, it removes all the stuff you're moaning about. What's left is the same match engine, the same league set ups, the same tactics etc as the main game. People's reluctance to give FMC a go when it's obvious it would be the game mode for them is something I'll never understand.

I have no idea what he said.

FMC removes too much imo.

It does remove too much, I agree. But it's the lesser of two evils for me.

I'd rather lose all the extra bits of the game that I enjoy just to experience the game without any of the player interaction or media stuff.

FMC isn't a great answer, but it's the only alternative there is.

It does remove too much, I agree. But it's the lesser of two evils for me.

I'd rather lose all the extra bits of the game that I enjoy just to experience the game without any of the player interaction or media stuff.

FMC isn't a great answer, but it's the only alternative there is.

'm really tempted, if only to not have to see "the public will want to hear a proper answer" after I've been asked about the World player of the Year three times...

I dont even read the questions in the media interviews since about FM12,, I just go with an answer that is least likely to cause any player unhappiness ,, sometimes I just hit the middle one as its the sit on the fence option most times lol,, other than that send the assman

I dont even read the questions in the media interviews since about FM12,, I just go with an answer that is least likely to cause any player unhappiness ,, sometimes I just hit the middle one as its the sit on the fence option most times lol,, other than that send the assman

That's how I was but since they brought in the tunnel ones, I just make my assistant do it all.

Archived