[FM15] Which Club or League Do You Recommend as Feeder (for loaning)

I'm in the Premiere League and want your recommendation for a feeder club to loan out because I have too many wonderkids. My current feeders are Cardiff and Brighton from Sky Bet Championship league. I'm not sure of these clubs are good enough to loan out my wonderkids. The board has allowed me to pick a feeder. I understand that I want to find a club with the best training facilities and coach, but many of them look really good.

Which club/league do you recommend as a feeder for FM15?

Depends entirely on your own preference I feel, as long as its a top division team with decent facilities.

For example whilst at Newcastle when we were winning the prem, I had 2 main feeders, AGF in Denmark and Mordovia in Russia, with a couple lower league ones, has the added advantage of potentially having european games for them. Any wonderkids I felt would guarantee first team I would keep, but others I wasn't sure about i'd send out to these teams.

A few became backups at my team, and a few became internationals and first teamers elsewhere. At one point we were credited with developing 39 top flight players. Also makes it easier to sell them, for example, 2 of my players spent a while at Mordovia (one had 2 years, and other 4). Spent a year as backups in my team, when I wanted to sell them was able to offload them to CSKA for £10+m thanks to their reps over there.

Dutch Eredivisie teams are always a big personal preference for me too.

Archived