Are there any footballers sons in the game?

Something I have never really thought of in the game or thought to look for. Some legends of the game like Ronaldo (brazillian legend), Beckham and Aguero all have sons, Aguero's son especially is expected to be a footballer with Maradona as a grandad and Messi as godfather but do any of them feature in the game?

I am in year 2026 and can't seem to find any of them but has anyone else or does anyone think it would be a good idea to include them? Granted they are not guaranteed to be footballers but some of them are already in trails and with youth teams.

Enzo Zidane is in isn't he?

is Maldinis lad in?

Simeone's is definitely in.

Diego Poyet of course...

Devante Cole too...

Jack Barmby...

Tom Ince as well..

Alex Bruce...

Kasper Schmeichel

Niall Keown...

I presume he means coming in later when they are old enough, like Beckham's kids. Bottom line is, if they are not in the database, then the are not in the game unless a newgen. As far as I know, they are generated randomly.

I presume he means coming in later when they are old enough, like Beckham's kids. Bottom line is, if they are not in the database, then the are not in the game unless a newgen. As far as I know, they are generated randomly.

Quite a lot of players already listed but yeah I was on about regens and players sons which are younger. Like Beckhams kid's are with Arsenal at the moment. I suppose having now thought about it, it would be unfair to assume that because they are the son of a world class footballer, they too will become a footballer. Although as an Easter egg or for novelty factor it would be nice to see Benjamin Aguero Maradona pop up in the game one day.

Archived