Sports Interactive Community
phd_angel

Injury-Prone Player: How to Protect Him?

If my player is prone to injuries, what are ways to prevent it? For example, in terms of individual training, is there any attribute that helps? Special training? More vacation time? Thank you

just sell him buddy. i've sold jack wilshere (injury prone 16) to liverpool. he's never been in a longer than 6 days injury (only once) for 2 years. So the best way to protect them is let AI to play them!

hehehe... OK. Where do I find this "injury prone" you mention?... (I never noticed this criteria, if it really exists). Thanks.

hehehe... OK. Where do I find this "injury prone" you mention?... (I never noticed this criteria, if it really exists). Thanks.

Your coach report will state if your player is injury-prone.

just sell him buddy. i've sold jack wilshere (injury prone 16) to liverpool. he's never been in a longer than 6 days injury (only once) for 2 years. So the best way to protect them is let AI to play them!

Spoiler tags please!

Keep him well rested. (Overworking players adds injury chance.)

Higher training workloads add training injuries chance. (So keep him on as light as possible a load, without undertraining the rest of the team.)

Sub him before he gets below 70%. (Not sure about this one actually, but I think lower energy adds injury chance.)

Sub him quick if he takes a icon marked knock. (I think the game can make a knock injury worse, the more the player plays with it.)

Sub him quick if he takes a massive energy dropping knock, one of those that drops him from 90% to 50% and always sub him if the drops below 50%.

Keep him well rested. (Overworking players adds injury chance.)

Higher training workloads add training injuries chance. (So keep him on as light as possible a load, without undertraining the rest of the team.)

Sub him before he gets below 70%. (Not sure about this one actually, but I think lower energy adds injury chance.)

Sub him quick if he takes a icon marked knock. (I think the game can make a knock injury worse, the more the player plays with it.)

Sub him quick if he takes a massive energy dropping knock, one of those that drops him from 90% to 50% and always sub him if the drops below 50%.

Might as well just keep him on the bench then.

I have Jack and have used him 30 times minimum per season in the EPL without issue

I've got a Swiss winger that alternates between whining about 1st-team play time and 6-week injuries. He can only start about 12 games a year because as soon as he runs on the pitch, he goes down like he's been shot. Can't get rid on him, no one wants him, either.

You could put him on strength training, or stamina training.

Sub him at 70% and don't start him if he's below 90% and make sure he's match fit.