Whats Your most enjoyable leage to play in or start in ??

My favorite league to play in is the Bundesliga and the lower ones because of the parity, financial responsibility, and good youth systems, but I've found the most tactically diverse league is the Italian league system. A lot of those teams don't use wingers (or only one pair of wide men) or have three-at-the-back systems. Most German teams I face use 4-2-3-1, 4-4-1-1, and to a lesser extent 4-5-1 and 4-4-2.

Give the Aussie a-league a go.

Having the salary cap, foreigner limit and marquee player systems makes for an interesting challenge.

Also, if you manage a club with half decent facilities you can develop youth quite well - as decent youngsters can be ready for a first team role early on.

A top-half team in the championship. First seasons i might get promoted and if not i will 2nd season. The transition from a Championship side to a PL side is always thrilling.

I feel the same way. The major drawback, though, is the length of the season. 46 matches + cups is a bit much.

One of my surprisingly enjoyable saves from a past version was in the French leagues. I enjoyed being able to scout and sign so many French-speaking African players without work permits.

On the subject of tactical variety, has anyone played in Portugal? I'm playing a Champions League match against Porto, who are fielding a narrow 4-1-3-1-1 formation. I don't think I've ever seen an AI use anything like that (though Sunderland just played 4-2-2-1-1 against me).

Archived