Sports Interactive Community
Matty435

Managing an unplayable nation

I'm looking to manage Sierra Leone in FM15 just they're not a playable country. Is there anyway they can be made playable? Just the nation, not even the full domestic end of the country

Well, I'd point you toward's claasen's world database, but Sierra Leone evidently didn't make the cut of countries he's edited. Should be an easy-enough way to enable the country through the editor, but you'd still be hampered by the number of players and re-gens in the database to make any kind of progress as their national coach. Maybe someone can crack open just Sierra Leone, and then if you load in all the nationals in the custom database you could be competitive in the African League of Nations competition. I managed Senegal back in FM 13 and they started out with a strong team, but the regens never really came along to replace them.

AFIK you don't need the editor for this if there are enough players already in the database.

You need to load enough players when you start a new game (Database Size Button), try editing settings when you set up a game to load all players from nation, well pretty much load everyone in it and from it.

Let us know how you get on.

EDIT:

The above worked easily, I just ensured all players from nation were loaded when setting up a game. No editor, no mess, no complication.

0FWLUJq.png

If you do not wish to use a custom league like the one above by claassen, then when you in the game select leagues and database size, select advanced and choose all players from Sierra Leone, and it makes SL playable. It works with some nations and not others.

If you do not wish to use a custom league like the one above by claassen, then when you in the game select leagues and database size, select advanced and choose all players from Sierra Leone, and it makes SL playable. It works with some nations and not others.

That is what I did above, you need something like 150 or 250 players in the database to work.

You can make the above work for any nation by adding sufficient players in the editor then following the process already described.