Anyone else finding this way to easy???

Im Ipswich . i play a narrow 433 system and ive already won everythin apart from the carling cup! in my first season i won the championship amd also go to the fa cup final. i lost the final to man utd bit as they won the league and were in the champions league jis gettin to the final had me in the europa leage for the following season. now that following season followin pronotion i finished 4th in the prem and won the europa cup. The next season i won the league, the fa cup and champions league beatin real madrid 5-0! in the final. in the fa cup i beat arsenal 4-0. i literally have all the posession and its all lovely to watch but all hapened to quickly. ive won all this within 3 seasons. anyone else find this?

Im Ipswich . i play a narrow 433 system and ive already won everythin apart from the carling cup! in my first season i won the championship amd also go to the fa cup final. i lost the final to man utd bit as they won the league and were in the champions league jis gettin to the final had me in the europa leage for the following season. now that following season followin pronotion i finished 4th in the prem and won the europa cup. The next season i won the league, the fa cup and champions league beatin real madrid 5-0! in the final. in the fa cup i beat arsenal 4-0. i literally have all the posession and its all lovely to watch but all hapened to quickly. ive won all this within 3 seasons. anyone else find this?

screenshots of the tactic would be nice

The left sided mid of the three is a roamin playmaker. the centre is a ball winner on def and the right side of the three is centre mid on attack. the laft striker is complete fw on attack. the centre is advanced forward and the right sided is deep lying fw on support. the fullbacks arw both on attack and i have attacking mentality and fluid. lile i said some of the play is incredible to watch

The left sided mid of the three is a roamin playmaker. the centre is a ball winner on def and the right side of the three is centre mid on attack. the laft striker is complete fw on attack. the centre is advanced forward and the right sided is deep lying fw on support. the fullbacks arw both on attack and i have attacking mentality and fluid. lile i said some of the play is incredible to watch

What do you have the CB's set as? I'm guessing you also have a high line, high closing down? Narrow formations seem to work well.

Yeah I know what you mean

fxGXJuP.jpg

Won my 3rd in a row last night with Man Utd. Once you build a good squad in this game, it becomes easy.

Yup. The game has always been relatively easy if you play with one of the big teams and get a good squad behind you. it's kind of the point of the game, and kind of obvious and correct that the cream will rise to the top unless you're rank rotten with setting that team up.

To win more than you lose ;)

No seriously i just set on a tactic i want to use. always loved the narrow 433 as i love buyin strikers lol. then i just tweak roles etc to get a formation and roles within that formation that work. my midfield is veey mobile with alot of movement within that. most times people say u always need a sitter in midfield bt this yr it doesnt seem the case. The deep lying forward links the midfield really well with my att mid bombing forward and my roaming playmaker always keepin up with play too. it was really just a case of watchin matches and seeing what needed changing it really was as simple as that. and now ive got a formation with roles within that that is simply unstopable

Yup. The game has always been relatively easy if you play with one of the big teams and get a good squad behind you. it's kind of the point of the game, and kind of obvious and correct that the cream will rise to the top unless you're rank rotten with setting that team up.

Yes but I've done the same Man Utd save in every FM and it's never been so easy. Honestly. I would be happy to win one CL in previous versions but now it's getting to the point where I'm running out of things to win.

it's easy because you know what is good and what is bad in the game universe. for example if your striker's finishing is 18 then it's obviously 18 there is no overrating, no underrating in this game. The life of the real world manager is hard because he has to rate everything himself.

it's easy because you know what is good and what is bad in the game universe. for example if your striker's finishing is 18 then it's obviously 18 there is no overrating, no underrating in this game. The life of the real world manager is hard because he has to rate everything himself.

If this was true then there would be no backroom staff in real life.

it is not an issue according to SI. Miles was asked on twitter about it, he said to take a harder challenge.

A harder challenge than to get ipswich to win champions league within 3 seasons and to virtually win everythin else within that time too? This is ipswich we are tlkin about here, not man city or united. This was a hard enuf challenge as it was

How about going to Northern Ireland and picking a team from the least reputable league and doing the same? Or Gibraltar? Or San Marino? There's far, far harder challenges than doing that with Ipswich, and exponentially more so than doing it with one of the big sides.

The bottom line is, if you go Man United or similar, then there's going to be a pretty low ceiling as to how hard the game is going to be. You can set yourself a challenge within that club to raise difficulty a little - maybe a youth only challenge, or a domestic-only - but there's still a limit. It's like complaining about fishing being too easy because you're using dynamite. There is nothing wrong with going a big club, but if you're finding it easy, there are tools there to give you a bigger challenge.

How about going to Northern Ireland and picking a team from the least reputable league and doing the same? Or Gibraltar? Or San Marino? There's far, far harder challenges than doing that with Ipswich, and exponentially more so than doing it with one of the big sides.

There are harder starts, of course. So what? Winning the league with Cristal Palace in the first season, or winning european competitions in season 2 with Bradford and Ipswich is easy and realistic? This game is still marketed as more of a real football product than a game, right?

I'd still understand if SI admitted to have made the game easier as a reaction to some complaints from the last two years. Wasn't expecting at all that Miles would have no opinion about this point other than "take a harder chllenge".

Im with you on this one paolo. u shouldnt have to start your save in some obscure country to try and get abit of realism from the game. ipswich is my team and the only team i manage but to be abke to win evrythin so quickly just makes the game soo boring. i was bored at the start of december and the gamr hadnt even been out a month which is so rare for me as normally im hooked till march time but there really is no point wen u go into games knowin i will beat the other supposedly big teams but 4 or 5 every game, especialy in the first few season with a team like ipswich

There are harder starts, of course. So what? Winning the league with Cristal Palace in the first season, or winning european competitions in season 2 with Bradford and Ipswich is easy and realistic? This game is still marketed as more of a real football product than a game, right?

I'd still understand if SI admitted to have made the game easier as a reaction to some complaints from the last two years. Wasn't expecting at all that Miles would have no opinion about this point other than "take a harder chllenge".

Im with you on this one paolo. u shouldnt have to start your save in some obscure country to try and get abit of realism from the game. ipswich is my team and the only team i manage but to be abke to win evrythin so quickly just makes the game soo boring. i was bored at the start of december and the gamr hadnt even been out a month which is so rare for me as normally im hooked till march time but there really is no point wen u go into games knowin i will beat the other supposedly big teams but 4 or 5 every game, especialy in the first few season with a team like ipswich

You are 100% right, people are just ignorant fools and dont read your posts. You are Ipswich, its not normal that you win all that. Dont listen their semi - stupid advice that you must take some club from Kazakhstan. Of course you dont want to do that, why would you ? Game must have challenge even if you take Man. Utd for example.. not to mention Ipswich. I like to be manager just in England, so i expect challenge there, not some to me unknown countries.

Personally, I'm finding FM15 incredibly difficult, and I figured out FM14 quick enough, so I'm not a complete slouch at this game. I've only really played LLM though so far, so my experiences are bound to be different from others. When I eventually move up the leagues, maybe my opinion will change.

Archived