my future striker - youll be amazed ;)

( i couldnt uplod the image because somehow every time i upload my internet dcs and if someone can help, it will be nice)

here is the link: http://postimg.org/image/dz5w4x9i7/

im on my 2nd season with dortmund, and bought him from lazio he started pretty old and now hes already 17

How do you reccomend to train him?

his potential is 4yellow stars with one black

*right now hes on dribbling to prevent this weakness

It all depends on how you'll be using him. There are many ways you could train him but majority might be useless. What do you expect from your strikers, just exactly how do you use them? What role and in what set up?

hi cleon

its an opprtunity for me to say how I love your threads and hold my breath to see AJAX#15 again

actully in my theory for football and what i try to get in the game on the attack side of the game is team that capable to threat in as much aspects as we can.

I am looking for creating spaces and using speed to get them, and in putting pressure. as for a striker he should be able to be the sharpest part on the attack even so that sometimes he wont take all shots

and of course he must be able to help in the fluency of ball movemnt.

any way as he is striker for a big team I must have the confidence hes good against goal- and here his finishing plays for him..

what I described here is a complete forward role I guess..

If you are looking for someone who is more a complete forward, he has 3 obvious weakenesses for me:

1) Anticipation at 4 - Most strikers who you expect to be in and around the box for goalscoring need good anticipation. They need to know where the ball is going to end up and where the chance will be. Your guy has "4". That needs some real focus

2) Passing at 8 - If you want him to be able to link the play, and create as well as score, he needs to be able to pass a ball. Matter of fact, any football player needs this IMO. He needs to get this up to the 13ish mark to play in a real top side like yours i would suggest. Will increase naturally but might need some focus too

3) Dribbling at 5 - Again if you want a complete type forward, who can run with the ball into spaces, then he will need to be at least competent at dribbling. This would need a lot of focus to get it up to the 13/14ish mark that you would at least need for a complete forward at your level.

As it stands, he looks a very one dimensional player - He is big and strong, and an amazing finisher but he is never going to get in the right places to apply that finishing. His lack of bravery also somewhat mitigates his TM ability.

This is taken from http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/410653-Meet-The-Deep-Lying-Forward

People told me this player would never score goals because all he is was tall strong and fast;

training-attributes.png

Yet his first season;

k4qbB9i.png

He's was banging them in, in the Championship and now Prem.

Just because a player looks one dimensional it doesn't mean he will be when playing in the set up. He can still do all the stuff his attributes are bad at. The key is to try and select a role that suits your overall set up the most then just see how the player handles that role rather than foolishly dismissing it without trying it and having the idea that he can't fulfil the role based on his attributes. You have to remember the oppositions players have attributes too and they can often be lacking just as much as your players, so don't get too bogged down with what you think he can't do. Put it into actual practise and see for yourself what he actually does do during 90 minutes.

Miroslav Klose has made an excellent career for himself by being big, strong and a good finisher - nothing wrong with playing to the strengths of the guy.

Very true, but probably Klose's biggest strength over his career, arguably, was his anticipation. How many times, even in the world cup just gone, did he find himself in the right place at the right time for a tap in. IIRC ever one of his world cup goals was scored from inside the box, and about his furthest out was 12 yards (Which was a pen!). This guy needs that developed a lot to become that type of "penalty box presence". Klose does a lot of hard work outside the box, but his goal scorers instinct was legendary :)

I wasnt saying this guy cant become a great player, but the OP specfically mentioned he wanted him to become a complete striker - He has some very obvious weaknesses to work on for that specific role in a team. As a target man, or even as a DLF, the guy probably has less obvious weaknesses to work on.

Hope he works out for you eadadi - Be great to see some ongoing screenshots in this thread of his actual development and how you managed it :)

Archived