Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tomelot

Anyone can help me?

So Ive been playing with Whitehawk and I got in Sky bet league 1. But my problems started even before season. I was about to sign player and then I notice I could offer only 90 pounds as wage, and now Im under transfer embargo because of financial fair play, I already offloaded couple of players :/. Im in rich status and have huge wage budget and now I can even renew contracts :/.... It seems like next season will be really tough because of that LOL

the fair play rules mean that you cannot spend more than a certain percentage of your income on wages no matter if you have loads in the bank as far as i am aware . supposed to stop poorer clubs going stupid with money but just a pointless restriction

so if I get promoted everything will be okay? Im only stuck for a season? Im spending 5 times more on wages than its allowed

if you get promoted then they will readjust it as you would be expected to have higher income from various sources IE sponsorship and gate money etc

okay thanks :D my squad is crippled now but I can pull it out this season just hope bob vankan's contract doesnt expire before hahah