Is there some sort of loan bug, I've made at least 50 attempts to loan a player and every single one gets rejected, then I see the player leave to go to another club for less than I offered to pay ie wages etc!!!!!

It's killing me!!!

the reputation of the club also the player consider too

Agreed, I'm having real trouble with loans and the loan system in general. Both loaning out and getting players in. Not sure FMH is cut out for managing the smaller teams in the same way the full version is... there are fewer cast offs from the bigger teams and fewer players to pick up from the lower leagues

Always a few strange one's that I come accross and not just loans.

Most recent example I was at Bolton in CH and offered Troy Deeney who was on a free £15,000, he wasn't interested so wasn't expecting anything. He turned me down and went to Colchester who has just been promoted on a wage of £6,000.

We were expected to be play-offs and I don't imagine Colchester, were, I was offering well over double what they could and no doubt Bolton has a bigger reputation than Colchester. Only thing I could think of is that Colchester was closer to Watford (last club) but I doubt the game is that in depth that he would be homesick in the north of England!

Is there some sort of loan bug, I've made at least 50 attempts to loan a player and every single one gets rejected, then I see the player leave to go to another club for less than I offered to pay ie wages etc!!!!!

It's killing me!!!

Hi Bonnick, we are aware that sometimes players go to AI clubs that they are too good for. We are currently reviewing it.

Thanks.

Archived