[FM2015] Replacement Stars

michaeltmurrayuk

Football Manager 2015 - Replacement Stars

With the release of the Light Alternative Full Mode Skin for Football Manager 2015 I've found that the default Gold Stars don't really fit with the skin so I created some replacement stars, there are two packs available a pack of Blue Stars and a pack of Green Stars, both packs will work fine with either Full Mode skins or FMC skins.

If anyone else has created their own replacement stars then feel free to add links to them in this thread.

Installation Instructions:

Extract the files from the zip file and place the extracted graphics folder inside the folder for the skin you are using, if you are using the Default Skins you will need to first download the Base Skin, add the new stars to that and then switch to the Base Skin in game.

Once you have added the stars you may need to turn off the skin cache and reload your skin from the Preferences -> Interface Menu in game to get your changes to load in game.

fm2015_bluestars.jpg Blue Star Screenshots from Default Skins

fm2015_bluestars_fmdark.jpg fm2015_bluestars_fmalt.jpg fm2015_bluestars_fmc.jpg fm2015_bluestars_fmcdark.jpg

fm2015_greenstars.jpg Green Star Screenshots from Default Skins

fm2015_greenstars_fmdark.jpg fm2015_greenstars_fmalt.jpg fm2015_greenstars_fmc.jpg fm2015_greenstars_fmcdark.jpg

REPLACEMENT STARS DOWNLOAD PAGE

---

Redistribution Terms

You are free to post this content to your website provided:

1. It is not sold or behind a paywall.

2. You don't advertise it as being exclusive to your website.

3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/

• 1 month later...
Rad. How hard is it to do a custom colour? Just a bit of the coding? Wanted to add one to fit my skin as the blue/green don't.

its just replacing the png files that are there already, i used photoshop to make those

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cheers. I have already followed the above post and implemented the changes suggested to star rating senior, youth, etc. However, the end result is evident in the above photo i.e. small stars for "Reputation" are green but the player related stars (large stars) remain gold. Any suggestions as to where I have gone wrong and as to why the large stars still remain gold? rgs

Looks like the large stars are controlled by the graphics in this location: \skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\star rating\senior\large and \skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\star rating\youth\large

However it seems they work in the FM15 way (as I don't think they are actually used in the default skins) so you'll have to recolour the stars found in those locations manually.

Looks like the large stars are controlled by the graphics in this location: \skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\star rating\senior\large and \skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\star rating\youth\large

However it seems they work in the FM15 way (as I don't think they are actually used in the default skins) so you'll have to recolour the stars found in those locations manually.

Thank you. I'll give that a try. Cheers

Archived