[SKIN] Elegance 15

OzO - Graph

IMO this a good skin, better than anything that is out there at the moment. But I think it needs a darker filter to darken the backgrounds a little bit. It's too bright. There is a background selector but no option to choose the darkness of the backgrounds - for example, 20% - 40% - 60% - 80%.

OzO really a fabulous skin. The waiting was really worth it. It has maybe small imperfections (as missing background transparency selector, maybe a bluer background to fit with the other boxes) or could have some new improvements (as custom icons, or the new panel looks for profile panels = club/player, etc.), but a really quality work as always. Hats off :applause:

• 1 month later...

Ok hello all, I am getting by with this skin pretty well having seen those awesome screenies above however one thing I'd like to make my own is the player attribute buttons to the left of the player name. I cant think of the name but its the button you hover over and a mini attribute box appears.. basically I can barely see them with this skin and I'd like to change the colour but dont know what to edit! id quite like to make them lime green to stand out but dont even know what you call this button!

4y9pktU.png

Can anyone advise on how I can change the colour of these please? :)

He's from FMEurope fansite so I might have to shoot over there and see if I can get hold of him quicker that way.

I just send him a PM, and he said to me that he saw the message, but coz his english isn't that good, he didn't reply. But he asked me to say that he is ok about the fact that you release your skin, based on Elegance! :)

To prove it, here is the screen of the PM (in French) :

Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202015-03-05%20a%CC%80%2021.20.43.png

Archived