Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Macha

Anything you found interesting happened in your game so far?

From my save in the year 2024, I got Belgium winning World Cup on 2018 & 2022. I do know that they have a strong squad now, but it is just interesting they won back to back. Also interesting France won last 3 European Championship (2016, 2020, 2024).

Also finding Buffon retiring at 44 (believable for keeper) and Pirlo retiring at 43. Interesting to see most of his physical stats at 1. I don't know how that will look on ME :p

Finally, none of the big team in EPL have been relegated by 2024, though I've read some here seeing some big team seeing the drop by 3rd season.

Just interested to see what are the interesting things happening in your game. What I've mentioned above although rare chance, but still possible.

Maybe you've seen even more interesting things in your save?

I've got a World Class Striker from Scotland & Belarus. Not very obscure, but interesting enough for me.

Anyone got WCP from exotic countries?

I usually play on a small db, so less scope for strange things in other parts of the world, but seing Aston Villa in Ligue 1 - with Alen freaking Halilovic bossing their midfield was pretty funny.

I wonder when they will get that IRL :p

England's ranking is also number 1 in my save, though that is due to my team providing the players (got 10 in national team).