433 Realism by Acquafresca

A team without balance is not a team – Jose Mourinho

And so it is. For years I've been a fan of Mourinho. Both of the person and his genius ideas. Because let's be honest; who else would train Eto'o at left back, because maybe maybee. But his tactical ideas are also greatly underestimated by most of the poeple because they think that defense is easier than attacking. I totally disagree with this one. This tactic is not based on a tactic or idea of him, but his expectations (PLAY AS A TEAM) from his players.

Until FM 13 you bought a good striker with some other good players and they brought you enough trophees. But last year, the ME changed very much and any weakness in your tactic is exploited by the AI; it is lethal to leave large spaces between your players. This is dangerous if you have the ball, but also if AI has the ball. Not only the passing is more complicated with a wide pitch, but also the AI players between your lines (ie the length of the p) suddenly turn into Totti and Pirlo's.

7de2c827d175a55782ef529e14a91c29.png

My vision is: keep the players close together, what makes possession easier (if we have the ball, they can not score © Cruyff). For using possession in attack, you need dynamic play, virtually from every player on the pitch. Your goalkeeper should alwaysb be aware of gaps, backs have to to go wide and lose the tight marking from the AI, and your striker must be reachible everywhere. But most important of all, you're midfield must make so (fkng) many kilometers and combine this with footballing qualities. To achieve all this, I have used the following roles and duties.

67990445328bceb803d20c49f1f5a597.png

Stats of my backs:

Achenteh 16/17

97c810193b479610ab8ba0695e2a4ce7.png

Cuevas 17/18(january)

9997a3541c86407a20af9825a51bf263.png

Stats of my wingers

Hazard 16/17(City paid 51mil)

63e851d97039de1619590e872f6301bb.png

Tevez 17/18 january

0384205f1df0176f4bab12dd4bb41277.png

Stats of my striker

Kramaric 16/17

077a64decc7e64c0941824b87a2266dc.png

Kramaric 17/18 january

9c9282a446bec480ca276b6a0e599ae4.png

Some goals where the roles are clear

3376796eeb2732aad65856ae2f06025a.gif

162f5fa47e7c296665584a9a1bda0bce.gif

0f2e7983547a13b0b27055c807d7b1fc.gif

And some results

1c25e85fba2dc0e9825a03ff6465d909.png

2a379721f158870999729d92ff2c984d.png

0b6b9755c5b1aacd16912476b158df82.png

54a83ac5058a6-eindstand_stvv.png

Downloadlink: https://www.sendspace.com/file/chgknw

Truly a plug and play tactic.

No need to change anything and no need for familiarity to go fluid to get positive results.

I tested this with my Leeds United in the first season (2014-15) and we have won the league.

I am impressed with the attacking play created by this tactic, but to my surprise we actually conceded the less goals in the league!

Thanks Acquaftesca for your good work!

Tried this tactic with my Semi-pro Stockport side and won the Conference North in the first season and made the 4th Round of the FA Cup and the FA Trophy Semi Finals. A net profit of £1.4m in the season too! The only disappointment being that my board won't turn pro for my first season in the Conference national but I am sure if I get promoted this time - and I am confident!! - they have to for League 2.

Great tactic.

I can't say I've found this to be a plug and play tactic. I've played it with Tottenham across six matches now, and the results are as follows:

FAC 4th round: 0-2 Tottenham

PL: Tottenham 1-1 Everton

PL: Man Utd 3-1 Tottenham

PL: Chelsea 4-1 Tottenham

PL: Southampton 2-2 Tottenham

FAC 5th round: West Ham 0-0 Tottenham

The main problem seems to be that my attackers are having trouble getting shots on target... but even so, the early results don't match those of others playing this tactic. It's not supposed to be a plug and play tactic, I understand, but having tried a number of tactics with Spurs, this one seemed best set up to make the most of the players available. Unfortunately (so far, at least!) it's not been the case.

Shame, but I'll keep persevering and update as necessary... possibly until I get sacked :-/

As a follow on, I've now been using the tactic for 20 games and the signs are that the team may be adapting to it. I've just recorded back to back wins for the second time, beating Liverpool 2-0 and Leverkusen in the Europa League 3-1, scoring twice in injury time!

Across the 20 matches, my record is W9, D6, L5. 3 of those defeats were to Man U and Chelsea (as above) and Man City, a 3-2 loss where we came back from 3-0 down. We also lost to Leicester 1-0 in a match where we had almost 3 times the number of shots on goal they did. Just one of those games.

Goals have still seemed to be in short supply, and Soldado's just done his cruciate ligament for 9 months on the sidelines. Not much to be done about that in mid-April, sadly...

• 1 month later...

hello mate, just wanna say this is an amazing tactic which should have way more interest on this forum, i have used this tactic with four different teams all with amazing results and with little or no transfer. first up was fulham. won the championship and although people say its not a hard thing to do i managed to rack up over 100 points and score over a 100 goals. next team was fiorentina. season one i won Serie A and euro cup, i have played a few seasons with other clubs and have never seen fiorentina top the table or make it that far in the euro cup. my only signing was zaza. in the second season i lost Serie A by a point on the final day and managed to reach the semi final of the champions league. the third test was bristol rovers, here i got back to back promotions up to the prem and had a few decent cup runs reaching the semi final of the league cup in the 1st season beating spurs and swansea along the way and making the 6th round of the FA cup in the second seaon. my 1st season in the prem with very little money i managed to finish 10th when i was predicted 20th and no chance. i am currently playing with leverkusen and have just finished my 1st season where i finished second behind bayern only losing two games in the league and reaching the quarter finals of the champions league losing to bayer over the two legs(won the first lost the second)

so thank you again for this amazing tactic it had made me love the game.

• 2 weeks later...
hello mate, just wanna say this is an amazing tactic which should have way more interest on this forum, i have used this tactic with four different teams all with amazing results and with little or no transfer. first up was fulham. won the championship and although people say its not a hard thing to do i managed to rack up over 100 points and score over a 100 goals. next team was fiorentina. season one i won Serie A and euro cup, i have played a few seasons with other clubs and have never seen fiorentina top the table or make it that far in the euro cup. my only signing was zaza. in the second season i lost Serie A by a point on the final day and managed to reach the semi final of the champions league. the third test was bristol rovers, here i got back to back promotions up to the prem and had a few decent cup runs reaching the semi final of the league cup in the 1st season beating spurs and swansea along the way and making the 6th round of the FA cup in the second seaon. my 1st season in the prem with very little money i managed to finish 10th when i was predicted 20th and no chance. i am currently playing with leverkusen and have just finished my 1st season where i finished second behind bayern only losing two games in the league and reaching the quarter finals of the champions league losing to bayer over the two legs(won the first lost the second)

so thank you again for this amazing tactic it had made me love the game.

Nice mate. Hehe, i am not promoting my tactic in the other sections, so i think thats why there is no attention. Happy to read that it worked by all your clubs. Im not a fan of Fm2015, so not playing that much.

Have you tried this tactic mirrored?

Nope. Not for a long time, but it must work if you change the roles of the defenders too.

• 2 months later...

So my friend Nom de Guerre/@MerryGuido has tested some attacking set pieces. He created a Stoke-like throw in tactic where the opponent must choose. Here are some screenshots of this tactic.

throw01.png

throw04.png

The main thing is that the player who is taking the throw in must have good stats for long throw in and a PPM called long flat throw in.

throw07.png

for more information: http://strikerless.com/

Beside that i have played my best season so far. Wining all trophies and a great defensive record.

e8bdc5fef4483910b33649ee37060c32.png

Archived