Buying FM from a key site? Legal?

Hi guys I wanted to buy FM 15 on a keysite called CDkeys.com but as someone who has never bought anything on those keysites Im kinda doubting whether they are legal or not. A bit of googling seems that they just buy games in other countries(Russia, Asia etc)for cheap and then sell them back here in Europe(where I live). Doesn't sound too legal too me but it seems to be a gray area. And the offical Sega store seems to be selling it for 50 euros and same goes for the link in this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405215-Football-Manager-2015-OUT-NOW!

Am I doing something illegal or hurting SIgames in some way financially if I pay just such a low price for FM 15?

I don't believe so, I bought 14 & 15 from CDkeys and I know quite a few who do the same. They're very blatant and advertise a lot so if it was in anyway illegal they'd be shut down pretty sharpish. I'd imagine SI just gets a stock price per game sold and it's tax / currency fluctuation that causes the price to be less from other countries.

Afaik it's quite legal, it's how people got Titanfall alot cheaper at launch. Steam doesn't have it on sale sadly. HMV had it for £20 a couple of days ago aswell and same with GAME, £20 to buy but £30 to download.

I've used CDkeys before and had no problems.

Archived