Sports Interactive Community
Hairycull

double hatrick achievement

Anyone ever managed to unlock this either in fm15 or previous titles?

Dont think I ever have, had a striker score 5 goals on the very odd occasion, but never seen a double hatrick

I did it in FM13 but not in FM14.... Best ive done yet in 15 is 4

I was trying to get loads of achievements in fm13 so I aimed to get it by playing friendlies against the worst possible sides.... I even made a midweek friendly and rested my main team in prem games to play my top side in the friendly

I managed it in 2014 the FA Cup 3rd round, but I got matched to a side lower than the 6th tier (can't remember which team) that had somehow made it that far while I was the reigning European Champion as Everton. The game ended 14-0. I usually send my subs/reserves to the cups, but I was specifically thinking about the double hat trick achievement when I saw the draw.

I would've got the achievement but they aren't unlocking for me this year. I've already asked for help - none given.

I've unlocked it, back on the original version where conference games were like watching a basketball match.

I got it whilst playing in the world club challenge, Patrick Roberts got 8 in one game. We won 12-0.

I had it on FM14 in a Champions League group stage game. My regen forward Lloyd Hyam had the pleasure of scoring 6 goals. I cannot recall the team I was playing.

I had to check and not managed it on this edition

Oddly enough when checking I noticed that only 80% of all players have scored a goal and managed the Back of the Net achievement

I did it in FM13 but not in FM14.... Best ive done yet in 15 is 4

I was trying to get loads of achievements in fm13 so I aimed to get it by playing friendlies against the worst possible sides.... I even made a midweek friendly and rested my main team in prem games to play my top side in the friendly

Other than it has to be in competitive fixtures? Sure...

Managed it on 10 and 12.

Only had 5s on the others :(

Most is 1 so far on FM15 as I just bought the game in the sale :D

A Georgian regen striker did this for me, when I was managing Vindjbart in the Norwegian top division, in FM13. He was actually very inconsistent most of the time, that one game basically doubled his goal tally for the season.