best value- all items bundle

• SI Staff

The all items bundle unlocks Challenges 5, 6 and 7, the In-Game Editor, and the unlockables Sugar Daddy, Place on the Board and National Team Manager.

Can you expand a bit more on what happens in 2031? What error are you getting?

The all items bundle unlocks Challenges 5, 6 and 7, the In-Game Editor, and the unlockables Sugar Daddy, Place on the Board and National Team Manager.

Can you expand a bit more on what happens in 2031? What error are you getting?

so, i think i may not buy. i already can achieve the challenges 5,6 and 7.when i using chelsea for the 2nd year, i can play with england national team too.

now i play on dec 2032, the problems or error will be when i press tactics to want to change some players during the match or before the match, the screen come black and cannot play anymore.

2. sometimes using england playing the international match , also like that.

3 during july or aug, sometimes, also like that .

4 so now i need to save every times before to go to the next day or go on holidays to avoid the games error, is it the features of fm2015?

• SI Staff

So the game crashes and you have to start the app from the beginning again?

If you try reloading the previous save, does it happen every single time under the same circumstances or is it only sometimes? Is there anything in particular which causes it to happen more often?

So the game crashes and you have to start the app from the beginning again?

If you try reloading the previous save, does it happen every single time under the same circumstances or is it only sometimes? Is there anything in particular which causes it to happen more often?

yes. so i need to press go on holiday for 1 day. when i press division, also like that. i suggest fm 2016 for the career mode, 20 or 15 years much better than 30 years to achieve.

Ah sorry to hear that. If you have a save which you can get to crash every time, can you email it to alari.naylor@sigames.com with an explanation of how the crash happens please? We'd very much like to have a look at it!

is it the whole folder to send your e-mail? also, i still can play until nov 2033, but sometimes i need to use go on holidays to avoild the crash. and the most serious problem when i playing 28 may 2033, after that the screen turn black, i need to go on holidays for 1 months. i never try like this before in fm2014.

Ah sorry to hear that. If you have a save which you can get to crash every time, can you email it to alari.naylor@sigames.com with an explanation of how the crash happens please? We'd very much like to have a look at it!

hi, i just send my save data in your e-mail, can you help me to solve the problems? i cannot load after dec 2036. also, is it i need to reinstall the game? but i already achieve 36/38, will it be influence? did i need to pay back the money to buy the fm2015 handheld? because i already bought it before. many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
hi, i just send my save data in your e-mail, can you help me to solve the problems? i cannot load after dec 2036. also, is it i need to reinstall the game? but i already achieve 36/38, will it be influence? did i need to pay back the money to buy the fm2015 handheld? because i already bought it before. many thanks

Thanks, we will have a look at the save ASAP. In the meantime yes, please reinstall the game by following the steps in the link I gave you above to see if that solves your problems. Use a file explorer app to back your saves up so you don't lose them. You won't need to pay for FMH15 again - you can install it again for free by going to the 'My Apps' section of the Google Play store.

Thanks, we will have a look at the save ASAP. In the meantime yes, please reinstall the game by following the steps in the link I gave you above to see if that solves your problems. Use a file explorer app to back your saves up so you don't lose them. You won't need to pay for FMH15 again - you can install it again for free by going to the 'My Apps' section of the Google Play store.

thanks, so what is the problems after 2036?

Archived