[FM15 - Best XI Screen] Couple of issues.

dave byrd

I'm using my own custom skin, but these issues are in the default skin too. I think this is only after the latest 15.2.1 update?

On the club general page the 'clickable' players are not aligned with the 'non clickable' ones:

34h8j9i.png

Also, shouldn't the tactics pitch be generated with the best 11 players rather than be blank? Always has been on previous versions..

2jg1ik7.png

The issue with the Best XI screen can be fixed by editing the 'best eleven.xml' file found in the panels folder, locate this line and add the bold bit to it to get the names back:

<widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="attp" icon_flags="use_player_kits_back,show_selection_image,show_name">

Sorted, thanks.

Any way to make that pitch smaller? Cuts off my goalies name even at 1920 x 1200 resolution..

For now flipped it to fit it in:

24oc6bm.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I haven't tested but you might be able to do it one of two ways, first try editing the above file and add a line like show_player_rating="true" to the pitch widget - you might need to mess around with the wording until you find something the game likes (or if you can find somewhere else in the game it is shown on the tactics pitch take the code from there, should also be some threads on here with some of the commands you can add, but not sure if there is a thread with all of them though).

If that doesn't work then you'd need to find which of the tactics icon files from the tactics folder controls the best XI screen and then add the average rating code to which you should be able to take from the 'tactics icon info panel overview' file.

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2017 at 19:08, michaeltmurrayuk said:

I haven't tested but you might be able to do it one of two ways, first try editing the above file and add a line like show_player_rating="true" to the pitch widget - you might need to mess around with the wording until you find something the game likes (or if you can find somewhere else in the game it is shown on the tactics pitch take the code from there, should also be some threads on here with some of the commands you can add, but not sure if there is a thread with all of them though).

If that doesn't work then you'd need to find which of the tactics icon files from the tactics folder controls the best XI screen and then add the average rating code to which you should be able to take from the 'tactics icon info panel overview' file.

Hi, the problem i'm having with the Pbav code (the players overall average rating) from the table list on the left wont appear on the pitch, only the avra (current season average rating) seems to work.  @michaeltmurrayuk any idea?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived