Sports Interactive Community
wkdsoul

Scout Request Button in Player Profile Screen.

On my player profile screen i have a box for the scouting report

2wqdbu0.jpg

is there anyway i can the request scout player button/box from the report screen appear in there when no report is available, so its just a straight click to scout the player instead of the notice.

140xdsj.jpg

Its not always under the postitions box either, depends if the player has a high rep, i can see the position, but i'd still like the scout button in the panel above.

cheers bants, pleased i finally settled on a sidebar and got the faded badgees in the titlebar as well :)

On my player profile screen i have a box for the scouting report

is there anyway i can the request scout player button/box from the report screen appear in there when no report is available, so its just a straight click to scout the player instead of the notice.

Its not always under the postitions box either, depends if the player has a high rep, i can see the position, but i'd still like the scout button in the panel above.

The Scout Player box should appear by default on the report panel if a player hasn't/isn't being scouted, the text in your screenshots is different aswell so it looks like the file you are using has been modified (or is possibly based on a pre-patch file not sure if that screen was updated with one of the patches), the report screen is controlled by the 'player scout reports small.xml' file if you haven't modified that file then delete it from your skin, if you have then compare it against the one from the updated panels.fmf file and make any needed changes.

The Scout Player box should appear by default on the report panel if a player hasn't/isn't being scouted, the text in your screenshots is different aswell so it looks like the file you are using has been modified (or is possibly based on a pre-patch file not sure if that screen was updated with one of the patches), the report screen is controlled by the 'player scout reports small.xml' file if you haven't modified that file then delete it from your skin, if you have then compare it against the one from the updated panels.fmf file and make any needed changes.

I'll have a look, i thought it should be, cheers mike.

I'm stuck on this too.

In my suitability box on my player profile screen its completely blank for an unscouted player with no button to scout them. I don't have any custom scouting .xmls in my skin either..

I do have the 'scout player' button in the positions box, but is it possible to have it in the suitability box?

21kxfzs.png

Sorted, just cut and paste a scout button widget intot that part of the xml text for no player info.