Columns disappearing

Is this when you have several columns ? If yes, my solution :

- Go in windowed mode, and shrink the windowed screen to the shortest width you can.

- Click on the line with the column's names, and choose resize all columns.

- Stay in windowed mode, and resize the width to the largest possible (As large as it is in non-windowed mode)

- Click again on the line with the column's names, and choose resize all columns too.

- You should find all your columns now (You can even go in non-windowed mode after that).

You'll have to do this again some times btw...

PS : A great add should be the possibility to freeze the size of any columns we want before using the automatic resize of all columns... It is sometimes very tricky to adjust all columns as we want...

PS : Hope my english is not too bad, 'cause I'm not very well today, so thinking and writing in english is a bit harder than usually... Sorry for that !

Yes, it disappears for me too especially in the Tactics screen. If you move the last column left or right it disappears to the right of the screen. Auto-fit doesn't work as it only auto-fits a certain number of columns and completely disregards any other column past this set number.

There may be a workaround, if not a solution. Take a look here, and see if this is of any use:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405217-Official-Football-Manager-2015-Feedback-Thread-15.1.3?p=9969015#post9969015

Oh, so others figured that out way before me (no wonder). Can confirm this solution works. I've tried several other ways to make it work but only this is 'stable'.

It's worse on FMC.

Yeah, I'm playing FMC as well. The Position/Role/Duty information bar keeps being put all the way to the right. Nothing I can do to permanently put it back to the left where it belongs. It suddenly happened after the 15.2 patch... Worked fine before...

Archived