Sports Interactive Community
JJKF1

This is just silly now...........

I know my season objective is to avoid relegation but this really does take the Michael now, considering how good my season started. Same players, staff etc. I use my own tactics which is in my workshop Josh Knight or below

TotalBS_zpsbcdde8cc.png

Well, it will not help you but i also suck at this FM. I have played 3 seasons with Leamington and have barely avoided relegation all three seasons. 6 points to safe ground this year, with 8 matches left. I think i am going to get sacked. The 1st year i managed to avoid releagation with only 1 goal in difference. Magic in a negative way :-)

Really, really struggle.

I think its the scouting. Maybe i sucked tactic wize at previous versions but was "good" at finding good players and therefore succeeded...but this version scouting is more realistic and i don't find any gems either...

Hi there,

Not sure exactly what issues you've been facing but if I was to make an educated guess I bet you concede loads!

There's no defensive structure to that team at all. The wingers, AM and full backs are committed to attacking and the DM is an aggressive playmaker. This leaves just your two defenders to do the defensive duties.

A standard 451/433 will totally dominate that tactic as the DM will pick up your AM which leaves two MCs against one DM who isn't defensive minded as he's looking to dictate play.

You need to reconsider your roles to include some kind of defensive cover in there.

That should be a starting point :)

Hi there,

Not sure exactly what issues you've been facing but if I was to make an educated guess I bet you concede loads!

There's no defensive structure to that team at all. The wingers, AM and full backs are committed to attacking and the DM is an aggressive playmaker. This leaves just your two defenders to do the defensive duties.

A standard 451/433 will totally dominate that tactic as the DM will pick up your AM which leaves two MCs against one DM who isn't defensive minded as he's looking to dictate play.

You need to reconsider your roles to include some kind of defensive cover in there.

That should be a starting point :)

Agree with the above.

If I'm a relegation-level side, being strong defensively in the middle of the park would usually be a high priority. A wide diamond is not the best formation for that, especially when the DM is a regista. I'm guessing you struggle with possession and concede a lot of goals through the middle, probably on through balls?

Are you watching the games and seeing what is happening? I would assume not, since youve gone that far into the depths without changing things or reacting to clearly conceding goals.

I would challenge you to do this - Rather than just screenshot the tactic, layout for us the formation, mentality, shape and each role/duty and tell us why you picked them and how you see it all working together. I suspect if you type all that out, you will probably come to a few conclusions of your own in a hurry....... :)

Are you watching the games and seeing what is happening? I would assume not, since youve gone that far into the depths without changing things or reacting to clearly conceding goals.

I would challenge you to do this - Rather than just screenshot the tactic, layout for us the formation, mentality, shape and each role/duty and tell us why you picked them and how you see it all working together. I suspect if you type all that out, you will probably come to a few conclusions of your own in a hurry....... :)

I was struggling with FM15 too and decided to type out what i wanted from my tactic and then watched the games back - again typing out the analysis and you will be amazed out how much you noticed

A little bit too attacking for me. I'd start with my attacking midfielder on support as well as the wide men. Your right hand side looks vulnerable to conceding as you have both players on that side piling forward. Also with attacking full backs you really want to look for the overlap.

Hope that helps :)

You would get absolutely slaughtered through the middle with that tactic, especially on a lower team.

Need to be far more compact and hard to break down. Probably suggest a formation change actually, that's very open through the middle, but using a Regista for the DM is brave.