Squads

I was just wondering what do you peeps prefer a big squad or little squad?

Big squad has got lot of advantages and disadvantages, but personally would hate my team to have a big squad.

Little squad also has advantages and disadvantages, but this suits me best.

I never like having a big squad it means I have to keep rotating my team so different players can play, players become unhappy when they don't play regular It's probably something I will have to work on, with a little squad it's much easier for me to play most of the players regular yes injuries play a part and that's a disadvantage to a small squad but then I can keep all players happy, I guess it just personal preference or depending on the team you play with.

Think with this years you need a bigger squad than you used to. Not only for injuries but I think player tiredness is more realistic in FM15. I still try to have as few as possible though.

If I'm in the Champions League I try to have two players for every position in my main tactic(usually the back player will be early 20's but good enough for the Prem), then an average utility player to cover midfield/attack. By the time you've got a fixture pile up / a few injuries you get to dip into your U18s without anyone getting upset.

Big squad, but then, elite level team.

At a smaller team I'd have a smaller squad. It really depends on how many fixtures there'll be in the season, and, if only talking first team squad, it also depends on the difference in quality between U21s and first team. Again at smaller teams, this difference might be smaller, so youth can add depth instead of just having a bloated first team.

Well I agree Burnsey85 in real life Callum McManaman cant play 60 mins due to fitness problems and tiredness problems he's the same on this game, same rayzorz when thekind of players that are perfect for your team are released on a free I find its very hard not to get them or like you say to many good players that will be great for your squadnot to buy, I will try and keep my squad small if any problems due to injuries I will dive into my youth squads or just try and loan players.

Archived