Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.2.1

I disagree Cougar2010, my tactic is perfectly fine as long as i am winning titles.

No matter what tactic you use you shouldn't have 56 shots on goal in any football game.

Can you provide a pkm file for that match, the ME team can then take a detailed look into why there were so many attempts at goal.

I disagree Cougar2010, my tactic is perfectly fine as long as i am winning titles.

No matter what tactic you use you shouldn't have 56 shots on goal in any football game.

You are fully entitled to your opinion but in mine you are wrong, users should always have the opportunity to "get it wrong"

As winning is the aim of any match then any tactic which wins the match is fine (Providing it doesn't exploit the ME). In your example you got the win but personally I wouldn't be happy with the manner of the win. I would be looking to pinpoint why the team had too many shots and why they weren't creating better quality chances.

Less shots/more clear chances should then = more goals and a more comfortable win which I would be happier with.

Please! 56 shots, only a third on target, 11 long shots and it isn't tactical? The mind boggles.

As Alex has asked, please upload the .pkm to the Bugs Forum and advise what your system is (Roles, Duties, Mentality, Team Shape, PIs and TIs).

Can you provide a pkm file for that match, the ME team can then take a detailed look into why there were so many attempts at goal.

@ Alex Crawford, I uploaded it now, name is PSG 56 shots and i am curios what your analysis will discover.

@RTHerringbone, i know you defend this ME with all your all your passion but in this instance you are wrong.

You think it's tactical when my team had 6 Clear Cut Chances? If i had won 5-1, that meant my tactis are rubbish? What if i had scored 20 from that 56 shots? This very team that i had 56 shots against was trashed 11-2 by Lyon in the first game of the season.

@ Alex Crawford, I uploaded it now, name is PSG 56 shots and i am curios what your analysis will discover.

@RTHerringbone, i know you defend this ME with all your all your passion but in this instance you are wrong.

You think it's tactical when my team had 6 Clear Cut Chances? If i had won 5-1, that meant my tactis are rubbish? What if i had scored 20 from that 56 shots? This very team that i had 56 shots against was trashed 11-2 by Lyon in the first game of the season.

But you didn't do any of that, so what's the point in playing the what if game? In this particular game, your tactics weren't good enough to win by more than 2-1.

@Forameuss

Please stop the fanboysm, it is not helping SI at all. If you want arcade trash go play fifa.

I uploaded the game for SI and I will let them fix their game.

Thanks for the pkm, Andu1, I'll take a look & make the ME team aware of it.

I must also mention your use of 'fanboysm', it is against the rules of the forum to use Fanboy & by association any derivative of it, please be mindful of this in the future. :thup:

Ok I will, *snip*, i wish you luck in finding and fixing all the bugs that result in these type of games.

You are fully entitled to your opinion but in mine you are wrong, users should always have the opportunity to "get it wrong"

There's a difference between the ability to get something wrong and the ability to get a team having 56 shots at goal. The latter is near impossible in real life context so it should be extremely hard to replicate in FM as well, never mind happening unintentionally with tactics that on the surface are trying to restrict shots (counter+work ball into box). There's clearly an issue with the AI letting themselves be bombarded in this manner tactically and I suppose with the willingness of the players to keep having redundant shots, which ties into decision making in the ME. So in short, yes it's tactical but the result is too far in the extreme to be disregarded.

I have never trusted what fm says is a Clear Cut Chance.

Could you create an actual thread in the bugs forum please andu1. At the moment it looks like just a .pkm has been uploaded, but if it isn't logged in a specific thread, it could easily get missed, and SI won't be able to add your example to any open bug reports they have.

Could you create an actual thread in the bugs forum please andu1. At the moment it looks like just a .pkm has been uploaded, but if it isn't logged in a specific thread, it could easily get missed, and SI won't be able to add your example to any open bug reports they have.

i just did

@jumbhotdog

Not sure what you want to say. If my strikers had a good day the result could have been 15-1.

What I am trying to say is I do not trust the clear cut chance stats in fm. What the game charts as a Clear Cut Chance is not always a true Clear Cut Chance

In my opinion unless there's something fishy going on with the AI team's decision making, or this was a team full of "shots on sight" PPM players or anything, the only way to amass this many shots, in particular considering the restrained mentality, is by having both the central midfielders on attack/support duty so that every one advanced and had no choice but to finish every time due to no possible save back pass, possibly coupled with attacking full backs too. In previous releases PPMs could influence that too, but in this one a holding player stays a holder playing regardless from my experience. There's no real life comparison to this, no team in football plays that way if that was the case (imagine Woy pushing Gerrard, Carrick and whatever is the rest of his midfield in any given match all up at once for the full 90 minutes). In that case team instructions wouldn't do much, as a team's shape obviously has to suit them first (limited use clicking "go route one" if there's no options upfront, etc.).

Would be interesting to hear what it was now, as as seen the AI has a couple of issues too.

Would be interesting to hear what it was now, as as seen the AI has a couple of issues too.

I think you should be able to grab the pkm from SI's ftp server if you want to have a look for yourself.

Edit: just checked, you can't. Can only ask andu1 to upload it to a public server I guess.

It's pretty easy to re-create those type of games like the one andu1 experienced, so in reality I don't think it is worth arguing over...

Proper feedback please or it won't just be posts deleted.

Even without the collision system, FM 2012 seems harder than FM15. Or should I say just as easy. Considering FM2015 has a collision system, it just as easy to score goals and create chances in FM2015. In FM2012 you can get some boring 0-0s, with hardly any shots on goal. I'm just wondering why this is? wasn't the collision system introduced to make it harder to create chances. But so far FM2012 (Final patch) seems to provide a more balanced match engine, if you play it without exploiting the match engine.

Proper feedback please or it won't just be posts deleted.

To add to this and to Alex's post, there has been a rising level of sniping at each other and it needs to stop now, or we will simply escalate warnings to 30 point infractions.

Thank you.

How can this happen? i have a German scout, scouting the bundesliga and 3/4's into the season he has yet to spot a talent like julian Draxler? :confused:

Who are you playing as? He might not think Draxler would improve on what you have in the same position or might think he's unobtainable.

Yeah, we get it, you are dissatisfied with the long save time issue that some users are experiencing. However, stop cluttering up other people's threads with it.

Can't even make jokes it seems. Fine, in the feedback thread then:

Are they still "working" on it? At this point in time it seems suspiciously like this has just been shoved in the "completely unimportant, fix with 15.3" pile, as I was worried they would.

Yes, we are.

Is there any hope at all that it will be fixed prior to the winter transfer update?

This isn't going to become yet another circular discussion/argument. Lucas said they're working on it. They're not going to be drawn into guessing when they might have a fix. You surely know this too.

They need to investigate, fix and test and repeat the process until the problem is solved and only then will we get it. End of.

i am having problems with my windows vista so i was gonna put windows 7 on my pc... my question is do i have to uninstall via some cd key or anything for fm15 or do i just install steam again through my account when i reinstall windows and then just redownload fm15 with windows 7

i am having problems with my windows vista so i was gonna put windows 7 on my pc... my question is do i have to uninstall via some cd key or anything for fm15 or do i just install steam again through my account when i reinstall windows and then just redownload fm15 with windows 7
It's tied to your steam account so just reinstall steam. Make sure you have access to the email you have connected with Steam and Steamguard before you uninstall as it will view your PC as a new installation

Thought I would put this on here as well chaps even though I am playing FMC at the moment....

Assume this is a bug that maybe under review ?

Winston Reid has been away on International duty since October 2015 at the OFC Nations Cup. The Cup runs between 7/10/15 and 4/6/16 and New Zealand's fixtures are listed as 7/10, 10/10, 23/3. 27/3, 1/6 and 4/6. It's April and he has been away since October?!?!?!? Surely he should come back between games!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I would put this on here as well chaps even though I am playing FMC at the moment....

Assume this is a bug that maybe under review ?

Winston Reid has been away on International duty since October 2015 at the OFC Nations Cup. The Cup runs between 7/10/15 and 4/6/16 and New Zealand's fixtures are listed as 7/10, 10/10, 23/3. 27/3, 1/6 and 4/6. It's April and he has been away since October?!?!?!? Surely he should come back between games!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a known issue and is being worked on.

To be honest, considering I only played FM13 before 15. I can say this game to me is perfectly layed out. You lose games, you win games. You get furious your tatics fail. But at the minute I'm loving it and found nothing to complain about.

To be honest, considering I only played FM13 before 15. I can say this game to me is perfectly layed out. You lose games, you win games. You get furious your tatics fail. But at the minute I'm loving it and found nothing to complain about.

Same here! Have to say I'm loving this year's edition & have been more engrossed into it than any other FM. I've pumped 75 hours into it the last month were the previous versions have about 30 hours from me over the year

I love the new little match animations & the burger vans outside the ground

In a match last night my beefy midfielder fouled a player only for his teammate to come charging over thus my beefcake flattened him too

I'm still below average but working hard to grasp everything I feel I need to

January is almost over lads i expect new patch soon. But i would rather wait longer if it means the ME is actually improved not just small fixes here and there. In short they need to massively improve the defense which should fix the too many easy chances being created bug and then maybe up the conversion rate on easy 1 on 1 chances ( although irl the conversion for clear cut chances may be like 1 in 3 i doubt the numbers are that low for real 1 vs 1 chances ). There i just fixed the ME thank me later m8s

the editor needs major work and frustrations are running high within the editors forum threads are started in a constructive way to generate dialogue with SI, both there and in the bugs forum but end up being closed the latest one concerning this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/418864-Question-for-someone-from-SI

in it you will see Lucas Wheareby has said we should put our issues in the feedback thread so I am doing that -

The editor is an integral part of the whole game ethos for many of us, and I for one spent more hours on the editor in FM14 than actual playing time.:D

I think SI need to invest more money/staff towards the editor

I appreciate that it is very frustrating for the Mods here too, due to negative threads etc but things have to change on the part of SI or they are going to lose long standing loyal customers,who purchase the product year in and year out.

I for one would have no problem having to purchase the editor as a stand alone product ala the in game editor as long as it was working as it should be, and have the relevant features required.

The sad thing is it is not far from being a great product:thup:, but it seems to be getting more buggy with each new version.:thdn:

An example is several of us long standing members here reported a few bugs in the FM14 editor, one in particular was regarding a bug with continental squad rules.it was reported over a year ago, and still hasn't been resolved:(

so the common sense conclusion to be made is it either it has been ignored or the team are struggling to resolve it and therefore with the time scale involved so far the issue is unlikely to be resolved, which is a game breaker for many of us, and would have stopped a few users from purchasing the new version on its release.

I hope we get news soon,and positive action on this and the other bugs, as some including edited data going missing etc are making it pointless to use the editor in its current condition as we are finding you can spend time on a project only to find there are issues with the saved file when you access it at a later date, so it doesn't instill any confidence.

This is not a rant it is nor is the thread offensive etc it falls well within the forum guidelines, nor is it going off topic,(the usual excuse for closing a thread) as this thread is about feedback on the product

Hopefully this will be treated in a constructive way

Reporting bugs is all well and good but if the DEV team is under staffed etc then it is pointless.

Some of the issues this year is raising the question how thoroughly is the editor tested before release, as it beggars belief how some of these problems have gone unnoticed, there are many knowledgeable users on the forum who could/should have been consulted for beta testing this may address a lot of the issues, the biggest thing as I/many see it is the editor team is under resourced and the only way I see that getting addressed is having to pay for a stand alone product.

SO my suggestion continue a free basic editor you get with the game and ''AN ADVANCED'' fully working one available like the in game product, the money from going into more DEV staff etc

I am posting this here as more people will see it, including those who are guests and not registered. This is a copy of a post I made on the thread kingrobbo mentioned above:

It's great that our releases will be protected somewhat from theft, but we must be able to work on our own files unhindered from any technical limitations. What we need are more options available to us. Surely we should be able to work on xml files prior to packaging them into .fmf files should we want to do so in order to protect our work or when we are ready to release our work to the community. I have also mentioned countless times over the years to reinstate the database option, or the ability to collaborate on projects with the use of something akin to the dbc folder you use to make last minute changes to the database.

While I hope you can fix this, past experience with SI is telling me not to expect anything much. Years ago you couldn't fix the tab key being unusable in the Editor, and users were left frustrated until I managed to find a fix. When I reported that one of our projects had been stolen by another community, you asked why I was not pleased that my file was being used by those who downloaded it from that community. The following year when I enquired about the exact same problem, my emails were completely ignored. Earlier last year when reporting problems I was having with my project, you dismissed that the editor or game could be broken as the file had been created for an older version of FM. I later disproved this when I created a new file with no database changes and confirmed there was a bug with the game. The service we are getting is not great, and I'd like to see SI be more willing to improve this. I certainly hope that they do not dismiss this as unimportant.

What has frustrated me over the years is that SI haven't been living up to their name - they are supposed to be Interactive, but I feel like we are being left out and at times cast off as outsiders to the community (especially when they stopped us from discussing use of the Advanced Rules). I look at Paradox Interactive and see that not only do they listen to their fans but they also provide a lot of community content and get the community involved. They even provide a spotlight on user created content. I don't see enough of that with SI, who have a lot of international communities that have their own forums making the entire community look fragmented.

If/when I return to releasing content for FM, I'll have to consider whether or not to use legacy versions of FM that allow me to do the things that newer FM's cannot. Read that again slowly, and you should agree that this is not the way forward. Newer versions of a game should give you more options, not less.

I am compelling SI to come forward and actually start talking to us, rather than sit on the sidelines seeing what we're talking about. Put the Interactive back into Sports Interactive and stop disillusioning your fans (although probably unintentional, that's the way I feel and I am sure many others too). We may be small in number, but we would not be working on providing content for this game if we did not enjoy it. Sadly, you are giving us reasons not to, and that will not only affect us, but also our users, who are also your customers. As you may already be aware, it has already affected me, and given the work I and everyone at FMUpdates has done for the game and for SI (we have been or still are researchers for you), you stand to lose some top editors from doing what we enjoy. Basically you are not helping yourselves and are slowly building a bad reputation within the editing community. I am here to say that we want to help you make this game better not only for ourselves, but for all of your customers. You only need to reach out to us, become more open and engage more directly with your community.

Having said all that, who from SI is willing to start this conversation with the editing community? If you need to contact me you can do so by PM - I have temporarily activated my PM box for you to do so, and I eagerly await your response with kind regards.

They are not going to charge for the editor. That's pretty much the end of that topic (its also why the thread ended up being closed because it was being dragged into conjecture). They already dropped in once to reply, as shown by Lucas's reply just last night, there is an endgame to what they are doing. When they have more to say on it they will do so.

Just to end any pointless speculation about the Editor. SI HAVE NO PLANS TO CHARGE FOR IT.

Going to repost Lucas' reply:

Appreciate you are frustrated. There are always going to be ways we can improve our feature set in the game so that people will find parts of the game they use most, even more enjoyable. Apologies if some of the changes this year have peeved you off, but they were necessary for current and future development. We are always taking comments on board and look to improve things for future patches and versions but we can't read every single thread that there is on the forums or work would never get done... The best places to let us know of the issues you are having are the feedback thread and the bugs forum for bugs. There you can be reassured that you have been listened to and bugs will get addressed, even if we haven't had the time to give you a personal response elsewhere on the forum.

Also remember that we are users of the editor too, not just creating content but consumers of content as well. There have been improvements in some areas and I can see that some feel that they are inconvenienced and would like things to be improved for them. That's what feedback is for, and we are well aware of these things because we do create our own content and we use others' too. We're always looking at ways to improve things, and we are listening. Just because it's made things difficult for you now, doesn't mean it hasn't for some of us or nothing's going to get done to try and make things better for you in future. Let us know what you would like to improve and keep it constructive! Passions do fly sometimes when we are frustrated, I know, but people jumping in, swearing, threats etc do not make it a welcoming environment for us to take the time to reply when we do get the chance to comment back. Please do bear that mind when posting on the forums, thanks.

They are not going to charge for the editor. That's pretty much the end of that topic (its also why the thread ended up being closed because it was being dragged into conjecture. They already dropped in once to reply, as shown by Lucas's reply just last night, there is an endgame to what they are doing.

There's no conversation between us though, it's all one way and we are not being involved in some of the decisions you are making with regards to the Editor that is affecting us. I point to the fact that we are more likely to use older versions of FM because they give us more options, more freedom. You are going backwards on your product. It doesn't matter if you aren't going to charge for the editor or not. That was only part of the conversation. You are withholding information from us and deliberately trying to stop the communication. Any false step and the thread is closed as things are moving off topic or in circles, rather than intervening and putting the conversation back on track.

You talk about an endgame - this should be the beginning of a new way forward for SI to communicate with us, not the end of this issue. Without direct and two way communication with SI we editors are going to be left behind. We are already fed up of the situation - some people left years ago. We've stuck with it and tried to make things work, but they have become progressively worse.

It's a pity you couldn't resolve this in the Editors Hideaway. You've basically encouraged us to make this information public by posting it here, so lets hope we can finally get everyone to cooperate and communicate to improve the editor.

There's no conversation between us though, it's all one way and we are not being involved in some of the decisions you are making with regards to the Editor that is affecting us. I point to the fact that we are more likely to use older versions of FM because they give us more options, more freedom. You are going backwards on your product. It doesn't matter if you aren't going to charge for the editor or not. That was only part of the conversation. You are withholding information from us and deliberately trying to stop the communication. Any false step and the thread is closed as things are moving off topic or in circles, rather than intervening and putting the conversation back on track.

You talk about an endgame - this should be the beginning of a new way forward for SI to communicate with us, not the end of this issue. Without direct and two way communication with SI we editors are going to be left behind. We are already fed up of the situation - some people left years ago. We've stuck with it and tried to make things work, but they have become progressively worse.

It's a pity you couldn't resolve this in the Editors Hideaway. You've basically encouraged us to make this information public by posting it here, so lets hope we can finally get everyone to cooperate and communicate to improve the editor.

Lucas answered with the time available and the information he could give at the time, and you're now accusing him and myself of witholding information and accusing him of trying to stop communcation, despite the fact I intervened to get him to pop and chat to you.I can tell you now thats the quickest way to not get anyone to answer you in future.

They way to get someone to talk to is not to make veiled threats and accusations about them. You what to know why threads get closed? Exactly because of comments like that. Just a thought :thup:

Basically unless Lucas says what you want to hear, you take an aggressive stance and make accusations. And then expect communcation?

Lucas answered with the time available and the information he could give at the time, and you're now accusing him and myself of witholding information and accusing him of trying to stop communcation, despite the fact I intervened to get him to pop and chat to you.I can tell you now thats the quickest way to not get anyone to answer you in future.

They way to get someone to talk to is not to make veiled threats and accusations about them. You what to know why threads get closed? Exactly because of comments like that. Just a thought :thup:

Basically unless Lucas says what you want to hear, you take an aggressive stance and make accusations. And then expect communcation?

I was not accusing Lucas or yourself from withholding information. My posts go deeper than that - you should dig into the underlying issue here and you should be able to find out that we were only recently told why SI implemented certain changes to the Editor, having had to wait an extremely long time for a reply.

I expected some communication in the first place. But we have reached nowhere, and so we should stop taking pot shots at each other, forget any comments that are out of order and tackle the issue. The issue being SI need to be more open with the editing community as we provide so much to the community through the content that we create. The reasons we have given should be justified enough for that.

my requests have always been within the guidelines I am not a keyboard cowboy who use forums/internet to grow a backbone

I have tried helping people here (and many other users do to thats what makes the editors forum a great place to be part off )and want to suggest/report bugs to get the product we should have

now keeping this on topic this thread is about feedback and even though I have being a loyal customer since its conception, the editor is regressing the current version has so many bugs it beggers belief and for us hardened users renders the game unplayable in its current state, ie changes you make go missing/saved files become unstable not allowing you to add to them etc etc .we cannot start a game because we are unable to edit, so of the projects undertaken are massive and usually shared with the whole community.

Its great SI release patches to address many of the issues but I for one am sick of the game being a March to November product.

The feedback is more beta testing before the game is released and do not release until things have been addressed(even if we skip a year, rather that and have a fully functioning product)

as Magic says we are not here to cause arguments or get off point...the issues are plain to see there are over 2,000 bugs reported, I for one have no problem in SI admitting some issues cannot be resolved,some bugs are going back 2 years that is not a good look

SI need to front up and be honest as to what can/cannot be done and an idea of timescale, leaving things as they are isnt working

cheers

SI very rarely, if ever, give out timescales on anything. Mostly because these change all the time.

yes that is is a fair comment but just leaving things for a year or longer unresolved with no feedback is poor, there is no problem surely with updating a customer with what is happening, I think any reasonable person would concur

would you put up with that in a normal day to day issue, ie you buy a product you find a fault, report it to the company who tell you it is with their DEV/SUPPORT TEAM over a year plus later no news, in the meantime they bring out a new product superseding the old product but it still has the same fault??? you then point this out to them who tell you to report it as a new fault and back to square one we go! but infact it is now worse as you would not have bought the new product if you knew it was the same

I think not that is unacceptable and would not be tolerated.

so keeping on topic SI has to be at least be more pro active with feedback, there is no need for anyone to be evasive/defensive/ or even make promises they may or may not be able to fulfill .....just honesty if it can't be fixed just say it

one other issue that needs addressing as regards feedback is a guide/manual for the editor I have requested one for many years and with the upgrade to the editor now allowing access to the advanced rules to all,( even some of us hardened users do not have all the answers) some of the newer users are ''having a go'' and it has lead to mountains of threads being posted with crashes/possible bugs etc etc when its just mistakes in creating files.

Once again the community has stepped in and we help out greatly, (there are some people on the forum SI should get on board to assist with the product at least with beta testing) however we do not have all the answers so once again the feedback is SI need to be pro active and actually state/show what/how the product works in this day and age of you tube etc it wouldn't be too much to ask

im done with asking anything from SI... also im done with bugs rapporting. everybody else should do same thing. SI have their staff and beta testers for this actions so they dont need us

im done with asking anything from SI... also im done with bugs rapporting. everybody else should do same thing. SI have their staff and beta testers for this actions so they dont need us

We need SI as much as SI needs us. FM is too big for them to be able to do it alone.

With that said, it's not fair that we have no idea what is happening with issues that we raise, and its especially unfair as kingrobbo said that we should buy new versions of the game hoping that bugs we have raised with plenty of time to fix the issue.

I know that some bugs have a lower priority than others, but it would be great to see when they are being looked at and when they have been fixed.

SI need to front up and be honest as to what can/cannot be done and an idea of timescale, leaving things as they are isnt working

I understand your frustration, really I do, and you often put your points a lot better than some. But honestly, they really don't need to do that. From their perspective, that is opening a door to a nightmare. It would help you if they said that bug x would be fixed by y date, but then what about when that slips? Which it would, as best laid plans always go awry. You'd probably accept it, as you're reasonable, but do you think everyone would do that with every bug? Plus the plain fact is that they don't know a timescale. Often they won't know how long it'll take to fix until it's actually fixed. We give estimates on all the tickets we work on in my role - sometimes those estimates are way to conservative, and it's done in a fraction of it, but then sometimes it grows legs, and you're spending weeks on something that was set to take a day. There is just no way to communicate that to the general public without opening yourself up.

And, unfortunately for you and many others, I just don't think they're putting that much importance on the editor. It's a shame, because I've recently found a lot of enjoyment in it (although not as many of the serious issues as reported), but I can completely see why they haven't allocated that many resources to it. If they haven't. There are bigger fish to fry.

There's something oddly fatalistic about complaining bitterly about bugs that were already missed by the team themselves (and not necessarily ever would have been), and then refusing to actually report anything anymore. Sticking your fingers in your ears won't get things fixed quicker, no matter how frustrated you are.

There's something oddly fatalistic about complaining bitterly about bugs that were already missed by the team themselves (and not necessarily ever would have been), and then refusing to actually report anything anymore. Sticking your fingers in your ears won't get things fixed quicker, no matter how frustrated you are.

It's a players job to play the game, not be beta testers/ looking for bugs. Maybe if SI weren't releasing bug infested games then people wouldn't be getting frustrated so much like krlenjushka.

Found myself in exactly the same position as krlenjushka last year, ended up giving up playing due to spending more time posting bugs on the forum than actually playing the game.

every time when i wrote something that isnt good about the game - some guys with 3000+ posts are here. that is odd.

It's a players job to play the game, not be beta testers/ looking for bugs. Maybe if SI weren't releasing bug infested games then people wouldn't be getting frustrated so much like krlenjushka.

Found myself in exactly the same position as krlenjushka last year, ended up giving up playing due to spending more time posting bugs on the forum than actually playing the game.

It's not their job to do anything. You don't have to beta test or look for bugs to find any. And I'm not sure SI will be any different to any of their previous releases, or any developers release, in having software with bugs. It's not "bug infested", it's probably got no more or no less than the usual level.

But if they notice something that hasn't been spotted, I find it a bit hypocritical to complain about it when there's a perfectly good avenue for reporting it. That's all.

Harsh and not needed.

With so many playable leagues (116 out of the box) in the game, there are literally trillions of game set ups available within Football Manager. It is simply not possible to pre test them all. Hence the bug reporting system.