Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.2.1

Just make sure you have both

<string id="name" value="FM 2015 Flut Skin"></string>string id="name" value="Scorpio" /

and

<string id="skin_name" value="FM 2015 Flut Skin"></string>string id="skin_name" value="Scorpio" /

in order to make it show up when selecting skins AND being able to load the skin.

Have a look here

still not works for me

http://s27.postimg.org/pq43r3n2r/123.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I can see everything as if I loaded a default FM dark skin, not classic.

FMC light skin works fine as before, but as soon as I switch to FMC dark, it goes berserk.

This is my tactic screen. I didn't do anything special. I just downloaded it and reload the skin.

UrQK6nt.png

Did you untick use caching to decrease loading time before reloading the skin? Not too sure if it helps but can give it a try.

This is vital though. I have rotation players, who have played more than half the seasons games moaning about playing time every third week.

It doesn't matter how vital it is, the best way you're going to find out whether it's fixed or not is by actually playing. A fix can be listed and still not be quite fixed, which you would only find out by playing.

Not able to play at the moment but can anyone say if the contract offers to some players has been fixed?

It was a problem that the agent would not discuss a contract no matter what, even if you warned the player and then the player would say he will sign a new contract the agent would still say the player was not interested.

Just to quote myself.

I just started the game quickly to have a look and it seems this issue has not been fixed yet, shame really as it is probably the only thing that annoys me in the game.

• SI Staff
The editor looks terrible now what happened?

I have deleted cache and it still looks like this

1x56f.jpg

This looks like this issue: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/413337-New-Visual-Editor-Issue-(15.2.0)

Could you attempt the steps in there and provide information on how you updated in there please? Thanks

• Administrators
ALT+F9 no longer works for taking screenshots.

Yeah this is a known issue, please use Ctrl + Print Scn (you may have to run in Windowed mode for this to work) then paste into MSPaint and save. Thanks.

quick feedback after 10 games of play, i noticed there is a significant increase of shots, but the shot into goal ratio has been decreased significantly, i have avg 25shots per game 12 on target but only score avg 1 goal or so is conceeding. And before the patch, I firstly dont shoot as much, secly I do score a lil more than that. Note : there is no tactical changes what is so ever. What resulted this is i think SI tuned up passes accuracy rate and tweaked goal keeper ability, that is why i have so many chances created but then, i still dont have goals scored.

Strange one this, but first impressions are that there are even MORE chances being created by both myself and the AI and as such even more goals.

Especially weird as paradoxically defending seems to have improved slightly?

Last 8 games

Scored 28 Conceded 11

Pre Patch

Scored 21 Conceded 7

If my maths are right thats 40% more goals.

This could be seen as just being down to the run of games, but there is definitely a marked increase in hc's and ccc's created.

http://prntscr.com/5fbo6w

I cant enter the game getting stucked like that waited 5-10 minutes nothing tried 10 times now to enter the game...freaking patch

I would suggest ending the process in Task Manager, rebooting your machine, loading up Steam and Verify Your Game Cache for FM 2015. Other, log it as a bug in the bug forum.

how do i change my save back to 15.1.4 because my english level 10 game is coming up with this message Error states: - Error in Nation rules - Spartan South Midlands Football League Premier Division (level 8) is relegating teams to a division (Spartan South Midlands Division One - level 0) which isn't one division level below ...... it was working fine before this patch

• Administrators
Match day after returning from national duty. Is this intended?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v2uqmv&s=8#.VIiM4jGG_DE

The condition on just about everyone is... Horrid.

Depends really when was the match compared to the international match? How far did they travel, so when did they return to training?

Archived