Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.2.1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just experienced something strange. In the first screenshot, Messi get's onto the end of a pass which looks like it's out of bounds.

Screenshot 1: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483535608034118/35438CAF2873A807AE16A62CBEEF77A83D2FDED6/

Then he shoots and clearly hits the side netting of the goal, but it's ruled a goal none-the-less.

Screenshot 2: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483535608026292/51799CF10865681880FB7287FE915D168CE96F6D/

Possibly my fault on the Row Z Free kicks. Changed it to aim for best header and suddenly shots were hitting the target and Zarate actually scored directly from the free kick!! Having said that his finishing and free kick stats are quite high whereas Fuchs who usually takes them has free kick and crossing stats that are high but poor finishing. Therefore I suspect that Fuchs is better at wide free kicks delivering into the box due to his crossing stats but Zarate is better at central free kicks aimed as a shot on goal due to his finishing stats. Unfortunately as far as I can see the game does not allow you to place players on a particular free kick like Fuchs for wide kicks and Zarate for central. Considering the stats may come into play here maybe an option for SI to look at to allow this in future?

Nah, I think we should not hide the truth any more, and tell him how SI programmed the ME so that if you are a tactical genius, the only way for the code to hold you back and keep the scores realistic is, by cheating :)

I think responses like this are worse than any by people frustrated by the game.

Cons:

- No scroll sidebar

- Slow saving time

- Sometimes I cant find players on the search button (major issue for me, so I have to manually search for it)

- I realise this version takes a higher RAM capacity...I think it would be nice to play this game in a weaker powered laptop, would definetly increase gaming time in users

- players wanting to leave is really annoying (Won Capital One Cup, 2nd in EPL during January, and Kieran Gibbs got an offer from Man City wanting to leave the club, when City has 2-3 LB)

- which leads me to poor players in game common sense....getting angry when i fine players after receiving more than 4 red cards previously, not wanting a rest when they are clearly in need of rest, poor team meeting reactions....

Funnily enough, in my Coventry save, I managed to get a 21-yr old Tielemans on loan from Anderlecht in 2020 whilst playing in the Championship. Seems like the AI controlled big teams just never knew he existed.

It's strange, as I have seen similar posts where people have even been able to pick him up at a free transfer, his contract not renewed at Anderlecht... Same with Bakkali I think.

In my save he is basically Man City's best performer in the 2019/20 season, enormous playmaker!

Thr problem in my opinion is that SI spends so may time tweaking the ME that never gets it right. For some time i find AI scoring ratio vs shots to be unconsistently higher than human teams but 15.2 sets a new scale of nerve breaking scoring eficiency regarding AI vs Human.

I think the game keeps droping the fun because it becomes more unfair and unlogical. Its seasons after seasons having 1 goal for 20 shots for vs 1 goal for 3 shots conceeded . This is pure rubbish.

My tactic is good solid i conceed very few chances and get a quite few but my team scores very few and conceeds every 2 or 3 shots .

Its nerve wrecking working so hard to have a good team and then beeing completly destroyed by a stupid ME .

I am sorry but i dont know how to upload images but after a season chasing Man United i have a home game , if win i become 1 point down with 8 matches to go

Game report

20-4 shots

7-2 shots on goal

4-0 Clear chances

0-2 score...

The problem is that games like this are several.

Sorry , i am very frustrated

I agree 100% and i feel the same disappointment like you...

This is a severe issue that needs to be addressed..

This is a severe issue that needs to be addressed..

So, address it then. Because the issue is yours.

If the AI controlled teams are being more productive in front of goal, then you can do that too. They can't do anything you can't, so instead of ranting and raving to SI to 'fix it', have a think on how you can improve your own team's efficiency.

Any news yet regarding 3d kits not showing with ver. 15.2 patch? How will i know when its been fixed? To get a notification thru my mail would be nice.

Yeah...you're not going to get that. You'll know when they release an update, and it starts working again.

Possibly my fault on the Row Z Free kicks. Changed it to aim for best header and suddenly shots were hitting the target and Zarate actually scored directly from the free kick!! Having said that his finishing and free kick stats are quite high whereas Fuchs who usually takes them has free kick and crossing stats that are high but poor finishing. Therefore I suspect that Fuchs is better at wide free kicks delivering into the box due to his crossing stats but Zarate is better at central free kicks aimed as a shot on goal due to his finishing stats. Unfortunately as far as I can see the game does not allow you to place players on a particular free kick like Fuchs for wide kicks and Zarate for central. Considering the stats may come into play here maybe an option for SI to look at to allow this in future?

You should put this in the wishlist. It blatantly needs to be added to the game.

Mmm, you tried to sign 2 of the most promising young players in world football (and they are represented so in FM) and you're shocked?

Tielemans is a bargain at £24m also, I signed him and he's probably one of the most complete creative midfielders I have ever seen

Ok so in real life Real Madrid has just agreed a transfer fee with Dortmund for Reus for 25M keep telling me how Tielemans is just as good and is worth the equivalent.

Ok so in real life Real Madrid has just agreed a transfer fee with Dortmund for Reus for 25M keep telling me how Tielemans is just as good and is worth the equivalent.

You are massively missing the point.

1) It's called NEGOTIATING. You offer a number, they say give us x, you counter, they counter and so on and so forth.

2) What a player is sold for is relative to his value to the selling club. Clubs that really don't want to sell will put a high price on to scare suitors off

3) Buying a player in FM is more than just about making a bid and then handing him over. You can unsettle the player by 'declaring interest' If your actions make the player want to leave you have an increased chance of getting a better player.

4) And finally, you CANNOT compare RL deals such as the Reus deal, first because that was a release clause in his contract and most importantly because the minute you press continue on your first day the game ceases to be RL and veers into a game.

So far in my save............

Shots at goal around 16-22 per game which seems about right

Woodwork seems to be getting hit a fair amount since the update, don't know if anyone else has noticed this.

Unable to discipline players after poor games, seems to be well documented, so I take it SI knows about it.

Unable to tell players to carry on from last game in the team talk during pre season, I've mentioned it in the bugs but got no reply so far, just vanished from team talks.

Players still seem oblivious to where the ball is, especially when it's right at their feet, just looks so stupid watching them trying to kick a ball that's 2 feet away from them and getting fresh air shots.

Players still diving whenever an opposition player puts in a a challenge, they dive like a well trained actor and put Drogba to shame, sometimes even adding a forward roll to finish it off.

Variety of goals is a wee bit better which is good to see.

Anyone else who plays/starts in the lower leagues, are you conceding absolute world class goals against the likes of Bradford PA, Chorley, North Ferriby etc? It's virtually every single game I'm conceding 30 yard wonder strikes. It was raised before the latest patch by some others too. The type of goals that nobody can defend, and no tactic will prevent. A little frustrating, but merely an observation on my part. :)

Anyone else who plays/starts in the lower leagues, are you conceding absolute world class goals against the likes of Bradford PA, Chorley, North Ferriby etc? It's virtually every single game I'm conceding 30 yard wonder strikes. It was raised before the latest patch by some others too. The type of goals that nobody can defend, and no tactic will prevent. A little frustrating, but merely an observation on my part. :)

Nope. For non-league me, many of the goals are farcical goal-mouth scrambles. A few goals like you describe occur, but equally for them and me. But then the defenders are rubbish at positioning, marking and closing down. That's why they're paid peanuts!

There is one thing i really dont get about the scouting this year.

Now you have to have near 100% knowledge of a player before you can see any of his fav people or clubs, yet for staff you instantly know this about any of them. Which doesnt really make sense to me. Why would you know everything about a staff member but for a player you need to spend months scouting him? This really annoys me as i used to really enjoy looking through player profiles and seeing their fav clubs and people and could spend hours going through links of player names to look at careers, but this is now impossible. For ex players it makes less sense. I sold a player who had been at the club for 10 years, within 6 months i can no longer tell who his fav club is, despite the fact it is my club and it has been that way for the entire time he was with me.

I like the new scouting in general, but that part is poorly implemented imo. You should not need to scout for that kind of information, or at least not have to scout a player for 3 months before you know who he likes in the world.

There is one thing i really dont get about the scouting this year.

Now you have to have near 100% knowledge of a player before you can see any of his fav people or clubs, yet for staff you instantly know this about any of them. Which doesnt really make sense to me. Why would you know everything about a staff member but for a player you need to spend months scouting him? This really annoys me as i used to really enjoy looking through player profiles and seeing their fav clubs and people and could spend hours going through links of player names to look at careers, but this is now impossible. For ex players it makes less sense. I sold a player who had been at the club for 10 years, within 6 months i can no longer tell who his fav club is, despite the fact it is my club and it has been that way for the entire time he was with me.

I like the new scouting in general, but that part is poorly implemented imo. You should not need to scout for that kind of information, or at least not have to scout a player for 3 months before you know who he likes in the world.

It's also bad when you jump clubs and the instant you've done it, you lose knowledge of the players you were managing for months/years.

It's also bad when you jump clubs and the instant you've done it, you lose knowledge of the players you were managing for months/years.

Yeah thats another crazy set up. Why would you instantly lose all knowledge of the players you have worked with for a decade?

Again, i get the new scouting and i quite like it, but why does it stretch to things like this? Do teams really scout players to find out which clubs they like, or which people they like? Is this not just more common knowledge?

• Administrators

That's probably worth raising on the bugs forum. Thanks.

Why is the discipline player option gone ? I would like to discipline some if they play a bad match but the discipline option is gone since the recent update ! Sort it out Sports Interactive !

It's all perception, because you notice things more when they go against you.

No , believe me its not. I would notice if i won games beeing weaker on the pitch, but sadly or fortunatly that didnt happen...

All the games i have won , my team had more possession, more shots and more cc

In the 5 draws and 7 defeats of the season i only were weaker on 3 games that i lost .

The issue about poor defending its not any justification because you cant conceed 1 goal almost every time you conceed a cc and then have 4 or 5 and dont score.

I play this game since 92 , i am no genious far from it but i know what is suitable to happen and what is not. you can have 1 , 2 or 3 games when you are much stronger but with bad luck you can do 50-1 shots and loose 0-1 , thats football , its possible.

What doesnt happen is having dozens of games where this or similar happens in a season, and most unlogical is this happen always againts you.

I know its quite unwelcome for some people to question SI but as a player and customer i have the right to do it and strongly believe that despite in previous years this problem were showing it more often, i think this 15.2 is the worse, i am finishing a season with Spurs and i will not win the EPL only due to unlogical behaviour of the ME. You can believe it or not.

I can send you the facts. Stats of the games etc... Its easy to see.

I dont believe in super tactics and i know its more rare for a sistem to perform well for a long time so i am aware of this, however the tactic works well . The only problem is the finishing ratio and its not a problem of how the team defend or attack , is something else...

Thanks for all the feedback and attention of everyone, i know a lot of people are having the same problem...

No , believe me its not. I would notice if i won games beeing weaker on the pitch, but sadly or fortunatly that didnt happen...

In the 5 draws and 7 defeats of the season i only were weaker on 3 games that i lost .

The issue about poor defending its not any justification because you cant conceed 1 goal almost every time you conceed a cc and then have 4 or 5 and dont score.

I play this game since 92 , i am no genious far from it but i know what is suitable to happen and what is not. you can have 1 , 2 or 3 games when you are much stronger but with bad luck you can do 50-1 shots and loose 0-1 , thats football , its possible.

What doesnt happen is having dozens of games where this or similar happens in a season, and most unlogical is this happen always againts you.

I know its quite unwelcome for some people to question SI but as a player and customer i have the right to do it and strongly believe that despite in previous years this problem were showing it more often, i think this 15.2 is the worse, i am finishing a season with Spurs and i will not win the EPL only due to unlogical behaviour of the ME. You can believe it or not.

I dont believe in super tactics and i know its more rare for a sistem to perform well for a long time so i am aware of this, however the tactic works well . The only problem is the finishing ratio and its not a problem of how the team defend or attack , is something else...

Thanks for all the feedback and attention of everyone, i know a lot of people are having the same problem...

I'm sorry but football is the one sport where "sometimes" the stats lie. There is only one important stat in Football and that is the goals you scored.

I have to say that I'm finally more satisfied with the balance of strength in FM. I have finished the season with Liverpool and I made it to 4th place in Hitchcock directed last round where both Arsenal and Tottenham lost points and enabled me to jump ahead 2 places. Other than that, I've been between 6th and 10th position throughout the whole season, and it all much resembled the Reds season in real life. I started off pretty bad and then became better as season progressed and players started to gel with each other, or at least thats how I perceived it.

Although Chelsea broke their own Premier League record in number of points won, they had 3 draws and 1 loss. Maybe a bit too extreme, but still much better than FM14 where eg. I won the title with Fiorentina having 10 draws and 8 losses.

The rest of the teams' performances and final positions are also all in place and thats what I like too see. I just hope when I go on with playing the second season, and also the other leagues because PM is always balanced the best imo, that it will stay like this...

What I'm not happy with is SI's strategy of wanting to swap things around without any gain for the user. I now definetely see that the pattern doesn't exist and that many changes are done just for the sake of changing - which in my book means lack of ideas.

Why else would a few years ago Miles Jacobson in one of his FM pre-launch videos talk about how it is much better for the users eye when the menu is positioned on top of the page, justifying the change that happened then, and now everything is back on the left again! I don't mind both things but this is just winding up the users and I don't see any real gain for us.

I dont see why the big & accessible ADD TO SHORTLIST button that was present on players profile before is now gone? Now, again, I have to open the dropdown menu and look for it, then probably make a mistake of not putting him on the list INDEFINETELY, but only for some time because there are more options and etc. Why make something simpler and then reverse it?

Why erase the option to see your tactics like before on the little pitch screen and swap it with horribly done dropdowns on the left? Isn't it better for users eye to see whats happening visually on the pitch, the arrows and all the other stuff thats been there for ages? A quick poll on any FM forum would probably give you a fast answer what users think about it. Here is best example how you actually worsened something that was perfectly normal and good just for the sake of change and being able to say "we've given a new fresh look" to tactics screen or whatever.

You see where Im getting at? You've been trying to trick us that there is some logical pattern that you use to make these changes and that they are better for us, but for us that have been playing the game for more than 15 years its hard not to see that sometimes these changes resemble the decision making pattern of a drunk man who doesn't know where he is going.

If you have a product that you sell every year, you should be getting an improved version all the time, and should look to keep the good things, eliminate the bad...not change/delete good things or put them in the other suit. FM already is stagnating with new ideas and improvements. I feel as though there arent many revolutionary things implemented last few years and that now you're just putting everything in another package. Please, in future, I hope you work on this because gamers, and especially FM gamers, have a good sense of spotting details and they will see through any stunts like these 2 I mentioned, which are just a drop of water...

Overall Im pleased with what Ive been playing so far, much more than 2014 and 2013, so a good data update with realistic ME always does the job for me...

There is a bug with the israel preimer league.

You can't sell there any player in any price, also can't loan players.

Check it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please report this in the bugs forum and upload your save to the FTP. :thup:

You always get FM "apologists", just people that are blinded by loyalty etc. Look at me for example. I was top of the League with Arsenal and Chelsea were my Tital rivals, the Title was well in my hands with around 4/5 games to play. On game 33 I was away to Liverpool. I take an early two goal lead, 2 goals in two mins from Walcott (the amount of goals scored straight after one-another is a disgrace as well, never happens the amount of times in reality), I'm in complete control, I tell my team to concentrate right on half-time, and Chiellini gets an own goal in added time. 10 mins into the second half, I concede a penalty, Surprisingly Balotelli has it saved from Szczesny (all in vain though). 10 mins after, a cross comes in, Szczesny doesn't dive properly, and it's two all. A few mins later, Podolski scores a goal that's ruled out wrongly for offside, when it was tight, but level (what happened to the advantage given to the attacker?). Anyway, despite blowing a two-goal lead, I'm happy with a point. Then, in the final minute of added on time, Coutinho scores a winner. I lose. But hey, ho. It happens, one off right? Wrong. My next game is Villa at home, whom are third from bottom. Chelsea had already lost 3-1- away to Everton, so if I beat Villa at home, I only need to win one more game to be crowned Champions. Basically, 6 points out of 12, it's mine. I drew one-all, took the lead, then same old crap, couldn't get that vital second goal, Villa level with 14 to play from a cross and yet again, awful defending. Next up is Chelsea in the CL second leg semi. I'm 2-1 up at home and level on agg. In complete control, but yet again, final minute. Mistake from Szczesny where he just lets the ball bounce on the line, and Remy I think it was, taps in. I go out. Surely it can't get worse though, can it? Oh it sure can, read on! Next up is Stoke away. A cross comes in on 12 mins, and Szczesny just has to catch it. What does he do? That's right, he just "dives" needlessly and the ball goes in over him. That's the only goal of the game, and I lose, AGAIN! Next up is Leicester at home, I thrash them which means the Title goes to the final game. I have to win to make sure of the Title. Southampton away. They take the lead from yet another ****-up and own goal from the goalie and Chiellini or Kosceilny getting the own goal. Ozil levels 4 mins later. Now this is where it sums up how the game "cheats". Second half, Forster saves, and Marcelo from 6 yards has to score, he has his shot saved. Then, Chamberlain scores, ruled out AGAIN from offside when it wasn't. Now not only was he not offside, it was no-where near. You know it's not gonna happen. Then with 10 mins to go, Forster makes a mistake (funny it never leads to a goal like mine did though, eh?) parries the ball to Sanchez from a few yards out. He has to score. Nope, hits it at the keeper, and that's it. I lose the Title to Chelsea, who are already in the FA and CL FInal and whom I thrashed home and away in the League. All it needed in theory was another point like against Stoke or 'Pool, and I would of won the League. Yeah it could be down to "bad luck" but in FM, the most highly unlikely scenarios happen all too often. I lost the Title and went out the CL due to numerous keeping mistakes, own goals, and goals wronged out wrongly for offside, which works out 4 games out of my final 6 which significant errors. Now you're telling me that's just unlucky, or deliberate....

P.S. Not to mention people have won the Title in the first season with Hull and Palace, yet their teams etc are crap. So just goes to show you how bad and nasty the game is. Pathetic.

I'll return with a fact or two of my own.

FACT: The ME cannot and does not distinguish between human and AI teams. Finishing, then, is the same for human and AI. If the AI teams have better ratios, you can improve somewhere. That could be tactical, motivational or both.

FACT: You won't win every game you "dominate". This quote is a year old, but still true:

Teams having the most shots win 71% of the time, the most possession 57% of the time. If you want to prove there is an issue, you have to illustrate that these stats are significantly off across a whole season. Random games don't prove anything.

Many FMers build tactics that always dominate possession and shot count. If you do this, you can only ever lose matches in which you've statistically dominated as you always statistically dominated. That you do lose some matches is not the issue. That you can be so statistically dominant all the time without having a world class side is. That illustrates there are some ME and AI weaknesses that need fixing.

You always get FM "apologists", just people that are blinded by loyalty etc. Look at me for example. I was top of the League with Arsenal and Chelsea were my Tital rivals, the Title was well in my hands with around 4/5 games to play. On game 33 I was away to Liverpool. I take an early two goal lead, 2 goals in two mins from Walcott (the amount of goals scored straight after one-another is a disgrace as well, never happens the amount of times in reality), I'm in complete control, I tell my team to concentrate right on half-time, and Chiellini gets an own goal in added time. 10 mins into the second half, I concede a penalty, Surprisingly Balotelli has it saved from Szczesny (all in vain though). 10 mins after, a cross comes in, Szczesny doesn't dive properly, and it's two all. A few mins later, Podolski scores a goal that's ruled out wrongly for offside, when it was tight, but level (what happened to the advantage given to the attacker?). Anyway, despite blowing a two-goal lead, I'm happy with a point. Then, in the final minute of added on time, Coutinho scores a winner. I lose. But hey, ho. It happens, one off right? Wrong. My next game is Villa at home, whom are third from bottom. Chelsea had already lost 3-1- away to Everton, so if I beat Villa at home, I only need to win one more game to be crowned Champions. Basically, 6 points out of 12, it's mine. I drew one-all, took the lead, then same old crap, couldn't get that vital second goal, Villa level with 14 to play from a cross and yet again, awful defending. Next up is Chelsea in the CL second leg semi. I'm 2-1 up at home and level on agg. In complete control, but yet again, final minute. Mistake from Szczesny where he just lets the ball bounce on the line, and Remy I think it was, taps in. I go out. Surely it can't get worse though, can it? Oh it sure can, read on! Next up is Stoke away. A cross comes in on 12 mins, and Szczesny just has to catch it. What does he do? That's right, he just "dives" needlessly and the ball goes in over him. That's the only goal of the game, and I lose, AGAIN! Next up is Leicester at home, I thrash them which means the Title goes to the final game. I have to win to make sure of the Title. Southampton away. They take the lead from yet another ****-up and own goal from the goalie and Chiellini or Kosceilny getting the own goal. Ozil levels 4 mins later. Now this is where it sums up how the game "cheats". Second half, Forster saves, and Marcelo from 6 yards has to score, he has his shot saved. Then, Chamberlain scores, ruled out AGAIN from offside when it wasn't. Now not only was he not offside, it was no-where near. You know it's not gonna happen. Then with 10 mins to go, Forster makes a mistake (funny it never leads to a goal like mine did though, eh?) parries the ball to Sanchez from a few yards out. He has to score. Nope, hits it at the keeper, and that's it. I lose the Title to Chelsea, who are already in the FA and CL FInal and whom I thrashed home and away in the League. All it needed in theory was another point like against Stoke or 'Pool, and I would of won the League. Yeah it could be down to "bad luck" but in FM, the most highly unlikely scenarios happen all too often. I lost the Title and went out the CL due to numerous keeping mistakes, own goals, and goals wronged out wrongly for offside, which works out 4 games out of my final 6 which significant errors. Now you're telling me that's just unlucky, or deliberate....

P.S. Not to mention people have won the Title in the first season with Hull and Palace, yet their teams etc are crap. So just goes to show you how bad and nasty the game is. Pathetic.

Firstly, read the forum house rules about giving constructive feedback.

Secondly, stop spreading falsehoods. The game doesn't cheat you out of a win. It doesn't decide you will lose this game, no matter what. It doesn't and can't tell the difference between human and AI either. You're not going to win every game. Deal with it.

Because Arsenal have never been known to bottle it and blow a lead in a title race....................

Inpenetrable wall of text

I'll dole out the same question that usually gets asked when this happens. Why would the game be coded to "cheat" in this way? That is, why would SI consciously decide to go out of their way to make sure that their customer had a perfect reason not to buy another game they make? For me, coding something like this would be like - simple example - a company who made a tic-tac-toe game allowing the computer to place their piece over yours. So I ask again, where is the benefit in doing something like that?

If you can give a decent enough answer, maybe more people would believe you instead of thinking that you're just sitting there with a tinfoil hat on.

So at least 10 major errors in 6 games is just down to bad luck eh? Law of averages, rarely ever happen. SI can't even sort out their own game as it's "Too Complex", whatever they created, deliberate or not, something "bad" is built into the game. Maybe the ME has become "Self-aware" like Terminator? Probably be a better name actually, lol. And it is constructive feedback. Don't let things happen like that.

So at least 10 major errors in 6 games is just down to bad luck eh? Law of averages, rarely ever happen. SI can't even sort out their own game as it's "Too Complex", whatever they created, deliberate or not, something "bad" is built into the game. Maybe the ME has become "Self-aware" like Terminator? Probably be a better name actually, lol. And it is constructive feedback. Don't let things happen like that.

So, what's your overall conclusion then? That the game 'cheated' you out of winning the league? If that's the case, why isn't it doing it to everyone else? Why have they specifically honed in on YOUR game to cheat YOU out the title?

Be very specific.

And again, you're completely overlooking the point. It wasn't the fact I "Bottled" it. It was the manner of it. Last minute goals, own-goals, unrealistic goalkeeping mistakes, goals ruled out wrongly for offside, missed chances. Typical of a FM game. Things like that happen a few times over the course of a season, not in 80 per cent of the remaining games.

Yeah, well when you compare the squad that I had compared to Liverpool and Arsenal in reality, it pisses all over it, which makes your points even more less valid.

Can't be that good, you've still got Walcott, Sczzzzzeszzzzzzney and Podolski.

And again, you're completely overlooking the point. It wasn't the fact I "Bottled" it. It was the manner of it. Last minute goals, own-goals, unrealistic goalkeeping mistakes, goals ruled out wrongly for offside, missed chances. Typical of a FM game. Things like that happen a few times over the course of a season, not in 80 per cent of the remaining games.

Szzzzzzzzzzzceszzzzzzzzzzny may be the most reliable keeper in the league when it comes to making errors. Can always be counted on to something mental. Give over. You lost the title because your squad bottled it and you failed to keep them motivated for it, failed to see out games you were winning and now you're blaming the game. For every FM 'apologist' there's an FM 'delusionist' who blames everything and everyone apart from theirself.

Most of the goals you mention could be down to the pressure getting to the players or "bottling" it. This isn't happening to everyone, so try looking at how you can improve as a manager.

So tell us, what IS the point you're trying to make? Are you saying it was fixed that you didn't win? That the AI somehow pre-empted all your team selections, tactics, instructions etc weeks in advance and conspired to make sure you didn't win the league? That's a helluva clever AI if so, I didn't think technology like that was possible.

So was this an answer to my question? If so, it's a truly dreadful one. You could have at least given us a laugh and attempted to justify it, instead you've just come out with the usual paranoid ramblings.

You going to have another try before you keep digging?

Archived