Sports Interactive Community
dave byrd

[RELEASED] [FM15] Dynamic [Skin]

I've not released a skin since Flex 12, but here's a new one from me, called Dynamic.

2u40ocm.png

2moa735.png

15meja8.png

1t0m7n.png

smeus9.png

2u5ba7q.png

rm4eg0.jpg

30vna15.jpg

30a5b35.png

2vjplef.jpg

1585s2b.png

34jd5wl.png

2ufruc4.png

BIG THANKS to ClemB, for some of the panels borrowed from his excellent BlueO skin, to theBantams, to wannachupbrew, to Artdekdok, the king of all panel makers, to wkdsoul and finally to michaeltmurrayuk.

DOWNLOAD (v1.4): http://www.mediafire.com/download/tk79i2q0c4vl4qq/Dynamic_v1.4.rar

Cheers.

I've noticed an issue with the match title bar. When going to a match the team kits don't display in the titlebar, but if you click out then back to the match again they show up?

Can't figure out the issue so as a work around I've changed the match title bar and in match between highlights panel to show logos instead of kits which works as it should.

obvious inspiration from BlueO skin which is one of the best out there..

this looks good as well. good work.

Nice skin,what kind of changes were you thinking of implementing in Dave? Reason i ask as i use this,very sleek skin m8 :)

Is there a way to have an icon-only sidebar by adjusting something?

Is there a way to have an icon-only sidebar by adjusting something?

Theres a thread lower down with a guide how to do that... :)

To get this to work with the new 15.2 patch you will need to update your skin to the latest version in the opening post.

great skin dave i use this,should get a scoreboard in there though from somewhere..

When I reload your skin to 125% size than I loss kit icon and player details panel. I can play 100% size but text is to small, how can I change font size?

great skin, I love the club logo in the side bar, but I use stadium backgrounds and the opacity isnt dark enough, any thoughts to adding the background opacity (dont know how it all works, might sound a bit daft)

great skin, I love the club logo in the side bar, but I use stadium backgrounds and the opacity isnt dark enough, any thoughts to adding the background opacity (dont know how it all works, might sound a bit daft)

I have the stadium background too. A background opacity would be awesome. PS. also when you got to choose a club in the beginning,you cant go back to the club menu once you clicked a club to overview. Can that be solved?

Will probably include a background/opacity selector in the next update.

Its an easy integration.

Will probably include a background/opacity selector in the next update.

When were you thinking of your next update Dave?

Looks great with a fixed or plain background, but struggles slightly with the stadium background packs available due to them often being rather bright, and therefore the transparency does not help visibility.

Definitely will be re-visiting this once a background/opacity selector has been implemented in the next version.

Looks great with a fixed or plain background, but struggles slightly with the stadium background packs available due to them often being rather bright, and therefore the transparency does not help visibility.

Definitely will be re-visiting this once a background/opacity selector has been implemented in the next version.

That is what i mean

One of the best skins i've ever seen but unfortunately it won't work with my DF11 facepacks as the profile pics are too large

Huge shame but great work.

So is it a deal breaker to use the stadium background packs?

One of the best skins i've ever seen but unfortunately it won't work with my DF11 facepacks as the profile pics are too large

Huge shame but great work.

Yeah, when I get chance i'll resize the player pics and some other bits and pieces as I agree they are too large.

i've tried to add the background/opacity selector following the instructions but it hasnt worked, any ideas?

i've tried to add the background/opacity selector following the instructions but it hasnt worked, any ideas?

Actually I tried to install it too, nae luck here either.

Dave, love the skin but whenever I click on a player, i'm met but the following screen with empty panel which states "none available"

Untitled-1.png

Is there any chance it can open with the players attributes there as default?

I have seen a few people asking for a background opacity panel. I have made one for myself that I will share and can be downloaded from HERE

Place the downloaded file : \skins\dynamic\graphics\boxes\custom

If any folders in that path don't exist, the make a new folder making sure you name it correctly.

Dave, love the skin but whenever I click on a player, i'm met but the following screen with empty panel which states "none available"

Untitled-1.png

Is there any chance it can open with the players attributes there as default?

Do you even read in the panel title? You have match stats selected there so click the white arrow and just change it to the attribute panel :3

Do you even read in the panel title? You have match stats selected there so click the white arrow and just change it to the attribute panel :3

If you didn't understand, then I'll say it again. This is screen when I click on a player, my question to Dave is when I click on a player instead of having the match stats panel come up, would it be possible for the player attributes panel to show instead.

If you didn't understand, then I'll say it again. This is screen when I click on a player, my question to Dave is when I click on a player instead of having the match stats panel come up, would it be possible for the player attributes panel to show instead.

Yeah you have match ratings chosen click the arrow in the top right of that panel and change it to the attributes. Then again I might not understand either.

Yeah you have match ratings chosen click the arrow in the top right of that panel and change it to the attributes. Then again I might not understand either.

I know I have match ratings chosen and i know if I click the arrow I can click on the players attributes.

Normally on as default you get the players attributes, but as default i'm getting the match rating panel. My question is, can I get the attributes panel to show as default, not by clicking on the little arrow, but when I click on a player to view as standard.

if you click the arrow so that it shows player attributes and then save the game. The next time you start FM15 it should remember! I think!!!