[RELEASED] [FM15] Dynamic [Skin]

dave byrd

I've not released a skin since Flex 12, but here's a new one from me, called Dynamic.

2u40ocm.png

2moa735.png

15meja8.png

1t0m7n.png

smeus9.png

2u5ba7q.png

rm4eg0.jpg

30vna15.jpg

30a5b35.png

2vjplef.jpg

1585s2b.png

34jd5wl.png

2ufruc4.png

BIG THANKS to ClemB, for some of the panels borrowed from his excellent BlueO skin, to theBantams, to wannachupbrew, to Artdekdok, the king of all panel makers, to wkdsoul and finally to michaeltmurrayuk.

DOWNLOAD (v1.4): http://www.mediafire.com/download/tk79i2q0c4vl4qq/Dynamic_v1.4.rar

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers.

I've noticed an issue with the match title bar. When going to a match the team kits don't display in the titlebar, but if you click out then back to the match again they show up?

Can't figure out the issue so as a work around I've changed the match title bar and in match between highlights panel to show logos instead of kits which works as it should.

great skin, I love the club logo in the side bar, but I use stadium backgrounds and the opacity isnt dark enough, any thoughts to adding the background opacity (dont know how it all works, might sound a bit daft)

I have the stadium background too. A background opacity would be awesome. PS. also when you got to choose a club in the beginning,you cant go back to the club menu once you clicked a club to overview. Can that be solved?

Looks great with a fixed or plain background, but struggles slightly with the stadium background packs available due to them often being rather bright, and therefore the transparency does not help visibility.

Definitely will be re-visiting this once a background/opacity selector has been implemented in the next version.

Looks great with a fixed or plain background, but struggles slightly with the stadium background packs available due to them often being rather bright, and therefore the transparency does not help visibility.

Definitely will be re-visiting this once a background/opacity selector has been implemented in the next version.

That is what i mean

So is it a deal breaker to use the stadium background packs?

One of the best skins i've ever seen but unfortunately it won't work with my DF11 facepacks as the profile pics are too large

Huge shame but great work.

Yeah, when I get chance i'll resize the player pics and some other bits and pieces as I agree they are too large.

i've tried to add the background/opacity selector following the instructions but it hasnt worked, any ideas?

Actually I tried to install it too, nae luck here either.

I have seen a few people asking for a background opacity panel. I have made one for myself that I will share and can be downloaded from HERE

Place the downloaded file : \skins\dynamic\graphics\boxes\custom

If any folders in that path don't exist, the make a new folder making sure you name it correctly.

Dave, love the skin but whenever I click on a player, i'm met but the following screen with empty panel which states "none available"

Untitled-1.png

Is there any chance it can open with the players attributes there as default?

Do you even read in the panel title? You have match stats selected there so click the white arrow and just change it to the attribute panel :3

Do you even read in the panel title? You have match stats selected there so click the white arrow and just change it to the attribute panel :3

If you didn't understand, then I'll say it again. This is screen when I click on a player, my question to Dave is when I click on a player instead of having the match stats panel come up, would it be possible for the player attributes panel to show instead.

If you didn't understand, then I'll say it again. This is screen when I click on a player, my question to Dave is when I click on a player instead of having the match stats panel come up, would it be possible for the player attributes panel to show instead.

Yeah you have match ratings chosen click the arrow in the top right of that panel and change it to the attributes. Then again I might not understand either.

Yeah you have match ratings chosen click the arrow in the top right of that panel and change it to the attributes. Then again I might not understand either.

I know I have match ratings chosen and i know if I click the arrow I can click on the players attributes.

Normally on as default you get the players attributes, but as default i'm getting the match rating panel. My question is, can I get the attributes panel to show as default, not by clicking on the little arrow, but when I click on a player to view as standard.

Archived