Sports Interactive Community
Vanq69

FMC - Tactic familiarity and new players integration

Hi all,

Quick question, is there a tactical familiarity with FMC? I always thought there wasn't explicity but didn't know it was behind the scenes?

Also with new players, I have 7 new players in my first team and they're not adjusting well early doors, is there a settling period (as I'd expect with the full fat version) in FMC? Just want to ensure it isn't tactics etc.

Thanks

Tactical familiarity is instant. And players/the team still need to adjust, i often hit a low if i bring in too much fresh blood. It takes a couple of games, early season, for them to get integrated and than the performance picks up.

If you have a bit of time pre season, you could train in Team Cohesion, that should help get the newbies in line.

Thanks all - shirajzl thats what I am trying to confirm/understand?

Happy if performance is down to new players integrating but if that isn't the case then its tactics related.

The squad still has to gel, but there's no tactical familiarity. They are two separate things

If this is the case, how comes I just got the Steam award for my team understanding 3 tactics whilst playing FMC?!

If this is the case, how comes I just got the Steam award for my team understanding 3 tactics whilst playing FMC?!

It's just some legacy code which strayed into FMC. Known issue, but rest assured there is no tactical familiarity in FMC.