Sports Interactive Community
Matt_no_7

Honors for created players

I tried adding some honors for a couple of created players. The players history went on just fine but nothing showed up in the honors plus in addition to that despite having various clubs in the players history in the description for the player in game it says he has been at his current club for his entire career. Is anyone aware of these bugs or is there a fix or trick i have missed?

Have you tried editing the "non-playing history" section of these players' files? Take a look at a real person in game to see how it should look and recreate it for your players. This might resolve the "player has been at his current club his entire career" thing, but I'm not sure about the other problems you have. There have been problems with created players' histories for a while though, I think. Certainly I've had issues with it as far back as FM2012.

Yeah. I mean the honours things is really annoying but i'm sure the last game i had before this one (FM12) i managed to do it. Seems odd though if the problem has been around that long that it has yet to be sorted by the Si. I'll try the non playing history section and give it a go, thanks.