Mr Hough FM15 Tactic Thread.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When will you upload? Soon or towmorrow?

It'll be tomorrow, I'm going to abandon my test with stoke as I would have needed to improve the squad in the fullback and midfield position and I prefer to test with the default Squad, I'm going to do one last test with a top side and then it'll be done.

after midnight we will be tomorrow, so I'm waiting 00:01 :)

It wont be then Buddy, I've wrote the thread it's literally just the final test now but I'll finish that tomorrow as a few of you may know i'm a pretty big WWE fan and WWE TLC is on tonight so I'll be watching that so no time for FM till tomorrow

It wont be then Buddy, I've wrote the thread it's literally just the final test now but I'll finish that tomorrow as a few of you may know i'm a pretty big WWE fan and WWE TLC is on tonight so I'll be watching that so no time for FM till tomorrow

Can't wait for the tactic.

Rollins and Ambrose I want to win :cool:

It's really doing my head in, I absolutely smashed the league with Newcastle I use the exact same tactic with Stoke and I am getting dominated and conceding loads of goals, I cant work out why.

It's going to have to be postponed i'm afraid I don't want to get a tactic out there that isn't as good as I can make it.

Got to say, I won't be changing from the first version! Second season with Forest, won Championship in season one, now top of the prem with Forest 31 games in, just lost to Liverpool for only my second league defeat and that ended a 30 game unbeaten streak in all competitions.

Played 31, won 24, drawn 5 and lost 2, scored 82 for 24 conceded. The tactic is an absolute monster as is!

Got to say, I won't be changing from the first version! Second season with Forest, won Championship in season one, now top of the prem with Forest 31 games in, just lost to Liverpool for only my second league defeat and that ended a 30 game unbeaten streak in all competitions.

Played 31, won 24, drawn 5 and lost 2, scored 82 for 24 conceded. The tactic is an absolute monster as is!

Did you change anything in the tactic?

Whats match prep and training like for you?

I'm using the original tactics and playing very well. I've just come to the end of a 30 match unbeaten run that saw me go from 7th place to winning the league. I'm currently top of the Championship after 10 games having scored 18 in my past 3 games.

Did you change anything in the tactic?

Whats match prep and training like for you?

I didn't change a thing, set strikers to take corners like stated. Match prep is def with matchday on def positioning. Tactic is absolutely killer.

Unreal tactic IMO. Won the Serie A and CL within two seasons with Inter (who had been relegated twice in 3 seasons and nowhere near former self).

Have played three seasons now with Stade de Reims in France. They are really a crap team from the start, despite media predictions of mid table finish etc. A clear relegation candidate with their squad. Managed to squeeze out two top half finishes without a Euro spot, but came close in the national cups. Unfortunately the tactics offensive qualities means that you will concede a lot with mediocre teams. Lots of games finishing 3-3, 3-4 and the like.

The only apparent weakness I have found is that if you go a man down you will be destroyed. Just lost 4-2 against newly promoted Tours, having been 2-0 up and got one CB sent off early on. Have seen this happen a lot.

Edit: I always run "Def. Positioning", but it doesn't always help.

i run attacking movement, unless my scout says something else.

League 2 predicted mid table ---> WON

League 1 predicted reasonable position ----> WON

Championship predicted dead last ----> WON

Premiership ----> 5th after 15/16 games played. Cap 1 cup, Semi Final spot after wins over Man City away 5-6 after overtime, Chelsea at home 4-1. Both teams ahead of me in the League. (1 and 2).

1 thing though: Have you guys ever had a GOAL of the MONTH ????

This originally uploaded tactic is just amazing. I have found this game madly frustrating overall. When creating my own tactic, I find my team plays well at home but just awful away. No matter what I do away, I lose, and quite badly to. My inconsistency has made me almost want to give up. Now this tactic has saved everything for me. I'm now winning home and away and I can't see anything stopping me getting up to the Premier League with Brighton. Thanks Mr Hough.

My results so far are:

Leicester 3-2 H

Millwall 3-2 A

Leyton Orient 4-2 A

Derby 1-2 A

Peterborough 6-2 H

Cardiff 3-2 A

Birmingham 5-4 H

Swindon 5-0 A

So I've only lost 1 game against Derby who are top of the league. This tactic is crazy good. I feel like I'm cheating, but I can hardly go back to anything else right now!

I win but......

I have a record of 5-1-1 since having the tactic listed a fluid.

I am being constantly out shot but yet I win.

Last match against 16th place Newcastle - my 4th place Hull was out shot 24-8 yet won by a score of 5-1- (2 goals were had by Pks).

I also lose the possession game by 5%- 7%

My lone loss was a 6-1 embarrassment.

While I'm winning matches I'm losing faith in this tactic.

Is this the way others are winning?

BTW, When I use a modified Steaton's 'Total Annihilation' 4231 I also win but typically get over 20 shots and win the possession %

with the opposition instructions i have set them in the tactics screen however each games they are blank? so its not being applied?

Press the "show position" button instead of the "show player" button in the upper corner just above the grid

I win but......

I have a record of 5-1-1 since having the tactic listed a fluid.

I am being constantly out shot but yet I win.

Last match against 16th place Newcastle - my 4th place Hull was out shot 24-8 yet won by a score of 5-1- (2 goals were had by Pks).

I also lose the possession game by 5%- 7%

My lone loss was a 6-1 embarrassment.

While I'm winning matches I'm losing faith in this tactic.

Is this the way others are winning?

BTW, When I use a modified Steaton's 'Total Annihilation' 4231 I also win but typically get over 20 shots and win the possession %

Basically same situation for me, however I have an inferior team compared to PSG, Monaco and Marseille. I still came 2nd in the league, 3 points shy of PSG.

I'm very rarely out shot tho, maybe only against Monaco and PSG. The French league is very high variance type stuff, so a lot of the time you'll draw to BS teams at home for instance. I beat PSG and Monaco regularly, but still lose to Lorient and Brest. So its maybe not the best league to play such an attacking system.

does this tac. also works with the "classic" or just with the full ver. ???

Works with the classic version too. I'm using it on my Liverpool save, 2nd season. Just started the season and I'm on top of the league after 5 matches (4 wins, 1 draw - goal difference: 17-6). Also won the commuity shield match against Chelsea, but lost the 1st match in the CL group stages away to Schalke 04. The tactic seems very solid and I didn't concede in the first 4 matches in the PL. However, all that changes when playing good teams away from home. These matches are absolutely bonkers, like the one I just played away against Arsenal. Was down 3-0 after just 20 minutes, and the match ended up 6-6!

Used this tactic in the last 3rd of previous season as well, and it was the same thing. Lost 4-2 away vs City, lost 4-0 away vs United and 5-2 away vs Barcelona. All good teams so wasn't expecting all that much, but my defence was terrible.

TLC was a bit boring for me. However, your next tactic should be called "FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS" haha :D

The current tactic is light and shadow for me. I have a good team in the 2. Bundesliga, but some games i win 4 - 0, 8 - 1, 4 - 2 .. but i get outscored so many times. In 17 games I got 7 times behind with at least 2 goals in the first half. Its quiet annoying.

I hope you get the new tactic working. :)

Coming to the end of the Championship season with Bournemouth and with 5 games left I am top of the table and 7 points clear.That being said though I have suffered a terrible March picking up only 4 points in all league games.Not sure weather this is the other sides now getting used to my tactics and team sheet as the 1st eleven usually pick themselves week in and week out.Played Ipswich in latest match and went 1-0 down around 30min mark so switched the 2 CD to stopper duty and went onto win the match 3-4.My wing play is great and I really think it is a lack of fire power up front that is seeing me fail to see off the bigger teams.If win the league hoping to get a big enough transfer kitty and bring in 2 new strikers that suit the roles.

Archived