Mr Hough FM15 Tactic Thread.

Here Is My New Tactic For Fm15 – It’s a 4-1-3-2 tactic set out as a flat back 4 with a DM Holding set Midfield Based Wingers and an MC set as an Attacking Playmaker – The 2 ST are set as Complete Forwards on Support and Attack.

I have had fantastic Success with Middlesbrough on My First Season Winning The League with 8 games left with a healthy 27 point lead at that point I had only lost 1 game and drawn 4 so its gone pretty good to be fair.

Attacking is incredible and I’m very confident you should be able to out score more teams it’s the defence as ever with my tactics that has been an issue but I've tried my best and worked hard to try and make it the best I can.

Opposition Instructions -

The tactic use’s Opposition Instructions and you Must set them the as I have, I will post a Screenshot of how I set it up and also give a description of what to do also.

If you go the tactics page then go to Opposition Instructions on the Tactics Page you will see the all the positions you can have in the game just change them there and they will be on every game - It takes 5 minutes to do but once it is done you wont have to do it again.

Training -

General Training - Balanced on High, If your players start complaining drop it down to Average.

Match Perperation - Match Tactics

Set Pieces -

All The Set Pieces have been Set up so Don’t touch them the Instruction is to Set Your ST’s To Take the Corners so put all the ST’s On Corners It Doesn’t matter which foot or anything like that as long as it’s a ST.

Team Talks:

Do them yourself, assistants are just rubbish at them, even the best assistants.

I always think you should be harsh because at the end of the day you want to win and when they do win praise them because if you win and be harsh the moral will probably drop so harshness is the way forward for me.

That’s it for now I’ll update the Thread as I go on firstly I’m going to do another Test.

Screens - Middlesbrough Test.

MiddlesbroughWinning_zps799bac08.png

Opposition Instructions Screen -

OppositonInstructions_zpsf5e74095.png

Tactic Download Link -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y0tavwbmh0uhwzh/Mr+Hough+Spanks+The+Authority+FM2015+4-1-3-2+Tactic_F57D927B-CD88-4B7A-AA20-F234CD9E3C7E.fmf

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you go the tactics page then go to Opposition Instructions on the Tactics Page you will see the all the positions you can have in the game just change them there and they will be on every game - It takes 5 minutes to do but once it is done you wont have to do it again.

I'm curious to see the results of this tactic when people get onto it. From I've observed from plug and play tactics this year, every single one of them is amazing at home and poor to average away. Every tactic in the end required some tweaks for away games, curious to see if Mr Hough managed to crack it.

Mr Hough. I have to say, some brilliant work done here. Having played the last six games with your tactic this has been the outcome:

Won 6-2.

Won 4-0.

Won 6-0.

Won 4-3.

Won 3-0.

Won 4-1.

Very impressed with the attacking display from my team. Keep up the great work.

Looks very good 2 out of 2 wins, scored 7 conceded o. Just wondering though - I have set up the opp instructions but when I go to that screen pre-match it doesn't look as though they are applied? Am I doing something wrong??

Looks very good 2 out of 2 wins, scored 7 conceded o. Just wondering though - I have set up the opp instructions but when I go to that screen pre-match it doesn't look as though they are applied? Am I doing something wrong??

I get the same with the pre-match OI... But... Click on positions (just above the columns) it's thete! Is that right tho?

tactic is good I had 3 points after 4 games... Now into december and in the top 3 2 defeats and 1 draw (played I think 10 games) now fully fluid! This is 4 season at crystal palace! Fits in perfectly with my 5 year plan to be in the top 4!

im the same they wont show in match

I think it's because that screen is for additional or specific instructions on the match day and as such doesn't show how you always set up asin the same way tactical changes made on the match day don't effect your teams starting set up for the next match.

The opp instruction seem very evident in the way the team players with very aggressive closing down, especially high up the pitch. Watching the matches this tactic seems the closest thing to the pressing game of Borrusia Dortmund of two seasons ago and Pep's first two seasons at Barcelona.

My Ipswich team is very poor, Artor Boruc (free), Will Hughes, Callum McManaman and Deli Alli were the only signings I could make in our first season in the premiership due to the measly £5m budget given me by the board. I've supplemented the team with a couple of loan players to get bodies in as my first team squad is only 19 strong. In spite of this after preseason in which we smashed goals in for fun with loads of shots and CCC in our first 4 competitive results have been:

Swansea (A) 0-5 3CCC

Sheff Utd (A) 3-6 5CCC

Hull City (H) 4-0 7CCC

Huddersfield (A) 3-3 5CCC

Pretty good considering 3 of the games were away from home. I think against the big boys we may get picked apart as this tactic does allow chances due to the pressing game. If one of your players loses out in a challenge you can be left with an overload at the back and a top keeper is a must! Also I think a player guided might help, what sort of wingers are people having success with?

Cant wait to try this.

I actually adopted a version of your fm14 4123 to fm15 with quite a lot of success in division 2 winning the league with Wycombe Wanderers by about 8 points. But no such luck with Spurs in the Premier League when I had more suited players.

Anyway looking forward Mr Hough to seeing how this goes.

This tactic is so good I think Mr Hough has broken the ME. I'm on an 8 game winning streak with Forest dominating every game. The number of chances made from set pieces is verging on ridiculous, especially with a player with a good long throw.

Blackpool (A) 4-0

Bolton (H) 6-0

Bournemouth (H) 2-1

Reading (A) 7-0

Charlton (A) 5-1 (Scoring three with 10 men)

Middlesborough (H) 3-0

Leeds (A) 3-0

Rotherham (H) 3-1

That's 33 scored and 3 conceded in just eight games. Will be interesting to see how it fares in the Prem.

I'm getting mixed results adopting this mid-season in 4th season at Crystal Palace. I tried it on a new game just to see if its any good 10 game unbeaten. So back to Crystal Palace and rebuilding ready for the 5th season and hope this will be the tactic to do it!

wow. just wow. am half way through my 2nd season as liverpool and have changed to this tactic. played 3 so far = beat swansea 2-0 which was ok, then have played barcelona and arsenal. liverpool 6-1 barcelona then arsenal 1-5 liverpool. this tactic is superb. the closing down, especially 2nd half seems immense. caps off to you mr hough.

what I read it looks like I need this tactic, my wigan team are 11th in the premierleague win 3 draw 4 lost 4 I wil give it ago, so if this works out well like you guys say gonnaneed a big massive change in January, I will update you after a few results to see how I get on.

I haven't tried the tactic - just one question and one observation:

Seems like many of the succesful tactics in fm15 uses short corners. How reliant is this one on goals from corners (or right after a corner)?

For me it would feel a bit like cheating if it is too easy to score using the short option - like a few versions back where a corner to near post could make your DC your #1 goalscorer.

Cheers

Just switched to this tactic and its WOW, just wow, not even fully fluid yet and took a shot at playing this in the first round of the Johnson cup.

Playing with Stockport in League 2 atm, i beat Scunthorpe (nr4 in L1) 1-5 at their place.

I've seen that the strikers are on shoot less often. I wasn't sure about that so have turned that off and seem to be scoring a few more.

This is once again a great tactic so thanks so much. I suspect there will soon be an update reducing its awesomeness though unfortunately!

might just be me then having mixed results, i went 13 games unbeaten in the league which is great. I then got battered 3-0 at home by the team top of league ( over achievers ) and since then ive gone 8 games without a win and my team look nothing like they were before.

Edit - just gone and won 5-2, my run of 8 games without a win is over :)

This tactic has been a huge success for me. I did my 1st season with West Ham using another tactic and finished 7th and then changed over to this tactic for season two. We won the league with 27 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses.

Enner Valencia played as my top striker and finished the season as top scorer with 23 goals.

I signed Hatem Ben Afra who played MR and he finished 3rd in the seasons assists with 17.

I signed Stephane Ruffier and he kept the most clean sheets with 18.

Overall very pleased and look forward to seeing what this tactic can do with better players!

Little update.

Started using the tactic in spot 7 with 10 games played or so in League 2 with Stockport (first season in L2).

Since then the results are AWESOME:

Win in 2nd and 3rd round of the FA CUP im now part of the last 32.

26 games played in L2 and im 15 pts ahead of the nr. 2 team, with 74 goals scored, conceded 31.

One hell of a tactic Mr. Hough.

Little update.

Started using the tactic in spot 7 with 10 games played or so in League 2 with Stockport (first season in L2).

Since then the results are AWESOME:

Win in 2nd and 3rd round of the FA CUP im now part of the last 32.

26 games played in L2 and im 15 pts ahead of the nr. 2 team, with 74 goals scored, conceded 31.

One hell of a tactic Mr. Hough.

It's funny how all of you are getting so much joy from this tactic. I can't seem to get the defensive side of things right for me!

Anything you guys are doing differently as those mentioned by Mr Hough in the OP?

It's funny how all of you are getting so much joy from this tactic. I can't seem to get the defensive side of things right for me!

Anything you guys are doing differently as those mentioned by Mr Hough in the OP?

Team Talks:

I go aggressive at kick off e.g. expect win then individual tell them i have faith in them

Half time if winning 2-0 or less I go aggressive and then the ones that dont react or go red I tell them I have faith

Full time if won I praise them passionately. Draw or less I am aggressive...

I cant take full credit for the above I got them off Fuss's tactic and works well with this!

I've given this a go and it wasn't working for me, I really wanted this to work as I've been a big fan of Dave's Tactics for years now, but i couldn't get my Leyton Orient team to win with this. Admittedly my team didn't have the players that were ideally suited to the required positions, so it could be that. I did get alot of high scoring games 4-6, 0-3 and 2-3 but unfortunately i was the winning team!!

I'll give this another go at the start of next season and update but switching mid season hasn't worked for me.

Team Talks:

I go aggressive at kick off e.g. expect win then individual tell them i have faith in them

Half time if winning 2-0 or less I go aggressive and then the ones that dont react or go red I tell them I have faith

Full time if won I praise them passionately. Draw or less I am aggressive...

I cant take full credit for the above I got them off Fuss's tactic and works well with this!

Do you do the aggressive team talk, even if have a draw away against Barcelona, Real, Chelsea, Man city? And also if you are underdog?

I tried that, lost home to Norwich, and away to Derby with aggressive with liverpool, third in the league

Archived