Can't sign any staff members...?

Hi,

so I'm playing in a lower league in Saudi Arabia (custom database) and it's impossible for me to sign ANY staff member, regardless of their reputation, if they are unemployed etc.

Every time I'm approaching one of them I get this.

55105f32cfd6bf6e7bcdf50d2d53af74.png

This is what the club allows me to have.

ffb289bec1f1086c2e9c413022db35c9.png

Really starting to frustrate me, my Assistant manager just signed for another team and I can't get a new one :(

Any idea how to fix this or what it may cause? Thanks.

Put an advert out for an Assistant manager.

You might be aiming a bit too high with the staff you want but if you get some replying to the advert then there clearly are staff out there who want to join you :)

I'll try that, thanks!

Not aiming too high though, the guys I'm approaching all have "Obscure" or "unproven" reputation and never had a job before.

My initial thoughts are that the valid contract type might not be set in the custom league file or there is a data conflict.

What contract types are you allowed to offer staff?

When you go to Staff Search & filter for realistic transfers how many staff are displayed?

Will check this later, but the fact that other teams can sign staff (my Assistant Manager went to another club for example) should mean I am able to do so as well?

Oh just realized that the Assistant Manager actually signed as Manager for that team. Will have to load up editor I guess.

Also I can't tick the "realistic transfer" box.

My initial thoughts are that the valid contract type might not be set in the custom league file or there is a data conflict.

What contract types are you allowed to offer staff?

When you go to Staff Search & filter for realistic transfers how many staff are displayed?

Do you know where abouts in the editor I can find the valid contract type stuff? Using advanced rules if that helps.

Archived