Your game save file size

If you want answers, you should give more informations : which league do you use (playable and/or non playable mode), number of players in your game...

For you information, I play with France (All League + 1 update), England, Germany, Italy and Spain (All those with only 1 league and non-playable), and 38 000 players. I am in august 2018, and my file is currently 90 525 KB.

Hope that helps !

I basically have all leagues playable, huge database, all continents - all nationalities of players added. I think 330K players is the most you can have loaded, if not, I'd be so mad as I want to be able to have more. :( but I think 330,000 is the max.

Just finished my first season and been on it just over a week.

I basically have all leagues playable, huge database, all continents - all nationalities of players added. I think 330K players is the most you can have loaded, if not, I'd be so mad as I want to be able to have more. :( but I think 330,000 is the max.

Just finished my first season and been on it just over a week.

Yeah that file size is going to explode as you go through the years.

I'll be upgrading the processor and installing FM15 on a new SSD drive in the next few weeks. Really surprised how it even runs on these specs:

366dba226e50b24304bd3a92f261e98f.png

844c265db2afc8b00888a4f31eed5e78.png

Bearing in mind this computer is about five years old and I have only replaced the hardrive and a couple of mice and keyboards. :lol:

Also, using Windows 10, which is so funking good.

Archived