Sports Interactive Community
sezerecep

Crash Dump on Startup

I bought this game yesterday i install it through steam and i keep getting crash dumps on startup :( please help me i dont use a antivirus program even my windows

defender is always off i veryfied my cache five times i deleted all preferences plus i did the regedit thing please please help mee:(

------------------

Same problem for my mate, there is clearly a big problem with something, never happened on fm14 and now all of a sudden all I'm seeing is people saying about this problem and the mod and team saying about the cache, antivirus or graphics quality, which to be honest isn't really fixing the problems people are having, as I say mine is working fine but me and my mate spent all afternoon trying to fix problem with zero success, bought the game as a long term fan and now can't even play on it great stuff......

we neeed proper help pleaseeee :(

-not antivirus

-not game cache

-not my gpu driver

-not preferences files

what kind of helping forum is this ?

is there anybody who can help meeee!!

Snowy- if your mate has an issue, get him to open a thread and it will get looked at- otherwise, please do not post in other threads unless you can help.

-not antivirus

-not game cache

-not my gpu driver

-not preferences files

You have posted in the middle of the night so please be patient and you will get help.

Fratz, I will do that no probs, but same can be said of you no offence, speak to me with a bit of courtesy and I will do the same back to you, because no offence as I have said before I haven't seen you or any of the other mods coming up with solutions, so many people shouldn't be in this situation needing to fix their brand new game, all it have done is try and help my mate all day fix his without solution, came on here looking for help because he is not good on a pc, why you think he brought it to me in the first place???

Fratz, I will do that no probs, but same can be said of you no offence, speak to me with a bit of courtesy and I will do the same back to you, because no offence as I have said before I haven't seen you or any of the other mods coming up with solutions, so many people shouldn't be in this situation needing to fix their brand new game, all it have done is try and help my mate all day fix his without solution, came on here looking for help because he is not good on a pc, why you think he brought it to me in the first place???

I have no intention of this developing into an argument but no part of what I posted was in any way discourteous- at the top of the forum and every thread there is a large notice about opening your own thread and why that is required. You posted in someone else's thread and offered no help, hence my request to you.

I will not even pass comment on the ludicrous comment that no-one is coming up with solutions.

Almost all issue with game crashes are hardware issues or software conflicts and almost without exception can be traced and fixed. We need a thread opened with as much detail as possible and the issue will get looked at once the SI staff return to work.

-not antivirus

-not game cache

-not my gpu driver

-not preferences files

Okay please upload your crash dump file to our FTP and let me know the file name so I can take a look. FTP details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113-FTP-Details

Thanks.

My problem is solved for now. I was using AMD catalyst version 14.9 gpu driver last night i downloaded and installed 10.18.10 version and it solved! i dont know why but it doesnt work with amd 's new driver !!

Mnay thanks for taking the time to come back and let us know, glad to hear you're up and running.